Untitled Part 88

When they all walked from the elevator they realized that three people were missing. Allison, which none of them seem to care for now. Especially since she backstabbed them. Sloane, and Luther was the most frantic about his wife. He called her as he walked around the park. But there was no answer. Hopefully, she had been transported somewhere else and she was alright. Not dead. And Five. The one that were more worried about Five's disappearance was Viktor and Klaus. It's not like Five hadn't disappeared from them before. But the few time it happened they saw him after 17 years and then after 3 years. Lila pointed out that seeing how all of them come back uninjured and with their limbs intact. Klaus and Luther were alive too. That the reset had done something to Five. That maybe he had turned him back to his original age and he was probably dead. Even though his consciousness age was not old enough to be dead. But it was something to take into consideration. Klaus seemed to accept the answer, like everyone else. But Viktor doesn't want to accept it. No. Five was fine. He was out there somewhere. And he would find him.

Viktor had found out that in this new foreign timeline, has the same occupation like in his old one. He wonders if there was another him here. Maybe not. He has a pretty spacious apartment and there were at least three violins there. Under them, it writes that they were for concerts, lessons, and rehearsals. He doesn't want to know why he has three and doesn't use one, but he doesn't care. There were different colors too. White, brown, and black. 

After all of them had parted in the parks, Viktor had lost contact with his siblings. Diego and Lila had gone to live their lives, Luther and Klaus went to search for Sloane and Ben went to Seoul, in search of his mother. Viktor feels the need to find Allison and see if she was alright. Even though she had been a bitch, to say it bluntly, in the Sparrow Universe she was still his sister. Even after everything that she had done and said. So after a couple of weeks of being there, he searched for Allison's address. And when he had found it he walked out from his house to pay his sister a visit.

===============================================================================

Her house was one hour's drive from where his apartment was. Viktor stopped in front of Allison's house and he looked at it. It wasn't big or small. It was medium. It is a two-story house with a garage with a white fence and a garden where there were flowers and trees. He took a deep breath and he climbed out of the car and he walked on the porch. He made himself courageous and he knocked at the door. The door opened after a few seconds revealing Allison. "Viktor?" she asked with a small smile and confused look.

"Hey Allison," he said feeling a little awkward. He was not the only though.

"What are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you"

"I wanted to see how are you after everything."

"I'm good", she said with a nod. There was an awkward silence for a few seconds, and none of them know where to look or say anymore. "Soo. Do you want to come in?" she asked and Viktor nodded. He walked inside the house and Allison guided him into the living room. He looked around. The walls were painted light blue. There was a brown leather couch in the middle of the living room and a glass table in front of it. On one side it was a chimney that was off now. There were a couple of armchairs too. a bookcase full of books. And a flat tv on a table in front of the window that was covered by a red curtain. 

"Nice place," Viktor said as he sat down on the couch.

"Thank you. "Do you want something? Water. Juice. Something strong?" she asked with a smile and Viktor shook his head with a chuckle

"No. I'm not planning to stay here long anyway. I have lessons in like two hours"

"Oh. So you do the same thing here too?" she asked curiously. Viktor nodded. "Do you still like it?"