A Mystery, A Sickness, What am I?

Chapter: 4 Arc: 2
Shriveled the world felt, a trauma never heard of before could be settled by one's soft kiss of misfortune- a blessing? Trees still sang their songs of life by the wind blowing past their leaves, Far off from the small hint of seawater from far away..carried in the wind travels. Yet, in my amazement, she stood there..although unsure, what's a saving grace needed when white beady dead eyes watch your every move. Is this place truly what it seems? Could we have been wrong in our doings.. wish only for the travels ahead to grace us with peace at last..for we have already paid the ultimate price. Death.. and Resurrection...

  'The smell of mahogany, the taste of blood in my mouth, and the pressure on my cheek.. wait, where am I?!', Thought Hijìn as he slowly awoke after being brutally pounded into the ground as if he was a mosquito who got a taste of your blood in your arm. A strong planting of his hands on the ground made the noise buzzing around his dizzy head stop amidst his slow rise, the weight lifted, Hijìn would rub his eyes from all the dirt and dust..not noticing the dried dirty blood stains under his eyes at all. Dazed at all he could see, Hijìn would fall back against a tree only to feel two small hands touch his chest and pulse a strange warm feeling into him, his eyesight recovered and his scratches mended he would smile and mutter. "Thsank.. yo.. Kÿr'u..". He got no response from the same voice he's heard the whole time, the feeling stopped and as he moved his hair from his eyes all he saw was this strange entity with their hands on his body.

  A unnatural feeling ridden deep within his very self would build itself, it's trembling nature upon seeing those accursed hands plant themselves fully on his body made something bizarre rip itself from his core as a shout of shock and fear rumbled the forest causing small animals to fly off into the distance. Their small fluffy wings overshadowing their chirps from their fluffy faces with bulging eyes making soft puttering noises as they passed overhead, but on the other hand- Hijìn was nearly halfway up a tree panting like a madman who has just seen the heavens. "H-hey hey.. I Uhm.. I don't mean any harm I just.. healed you.." said the feminine figure slightly smiling as she watched the tall human cower in a tree. Hijìn had dug his whole hand into the tree to not fall down, a apparent visage of bulging black veins making his hands tighten even further catch his attention until something nogs his mind, quickly looking around in a panic to try and find Kÿr, he was about to lose it before he turned to his right and saw the cat crouched down on his shoulder looking at him with an unsurprised face. "Dude you can relax she poses no real threat.." Kÿr said with a thumbs up to the feminine entity below. "Come down.. let's just talk- and don't worry if anything would've happened I could've been blasted her to a green and berry swirl.." Kÿr said with a cocky smirk nudging the human to get a move on. Hijìn was made to scoff as the veins around his hands would slowly fade away as he felt the creeping feeling move its way down as said feeling crept to his ear and whispered: "Fall.."

  Thud and Red leaves tossed into the air the Human landed in front of the strange feminine being staring down at her with a slightly bothered face, he stood a solid two and a half feet taller than she did, but in that regard, by seeing his tone she would cross her arms and plant her foot down. "Let's get to know each other before we start getting violent.. or else I'm gonna have to do what I did earlier to your face again- I just won't be so sparing and I'll make sure you stay down" she said as she blew a falling leaf away from her face while still looking up at the human. Face scrunching up as a small black tentacle creeped itself behind his ear as he grew more irritable just from being near this being. "Okay okay let's not get too sassy.. we were hit first- so please.. can you tell us your name so we can have some common ground around these endless trees n crap.." Kÿr exclaimed, approaching the other two while eating a small red berry he found at the top of the tree Hijìn climbed. Although he was still incredibly bothered and had a feeling of perverse behavior on the entity's part he still agreed, stepping back and putting his hands to his sides with a less serious demeanor.