Come from it all Naught but a Single Wish

Chapter: 1 Arc: 4

You've always been a filthy mutt! Crawling on all fours! Scampering on the sand like some peasant! What would become of me for your actions!?

The Blood..crawls in..

The Fates themself showed me what's to come, your death at the hands of this worlds very aspirations to annihilate you..for all that you've done!

Nerves twitch...skin...gains feeling...

Give it up big boy~ Everyone else has already given up so why should you continue~? What? You think you're some Hero?! Ahaha! Don't make me laugh- Pfft~!?

Fingers shaking..nails..in cold..soil..

So what? You can regenerate your body using some crutch?! Believe that makes you any better than the rest of us- and even then you still bear the scars of all who've come before you...so it begs the question- how much longer can you heal until you are nothing but scars and succumb to the death you've been begging for so long..huh?

Teeth clamor...breath quivering..

Y-You're nothing but a Monster! A Freak! Y-you...killed them..you...ate them...for what?! WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?! THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE! ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME YOU FREAK OF NATURE! I HOPE YOU GET DRAGGED DOWN TO THE BOTTOMLESS PITS OF HELL FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU ROTTEN SICK BASTARD!!!!!!

Eyes bloodshot open turn quick as the violent flashes of things you've never experienced before or understand burst within your very mind. . .

The Settling White Flame..

A endless maw that expands so far it swallows the heavens..

Burning upside down..at the Cross..

A innocent smile...who's never once killed..

Endless Radiance up above..

Silver and Blood Red Darkness...Fall from the Skies

The familiar bond..severed yet never fully healed..

Shattered heart...and once forever gone Love..

Slithering Skin...Decapitating Longing Flesh..

And..

The Black Petal of the last Rose..settling on a barren wasted sky..

Before ultimately turning around to see them again. StarGazer, standing far above you their mere presence made the very life you lived feel all for naught, as with their back turned to you cemented the dread you never wanted to ever again experience. Visibly seeing their head slightly raise in consciousness, they slowly turned their head inch by inch revealing more and more of their face for whom a second seemed to be coated in fresh drooling red blood, would soon vanish into thin air right before your very eyes. Scanning all around you quickly in this endless void of darkness you are met with nothing...

"Such..an avid Dreamer.."

Turning around again you see nothing until a loud thump would occur to your right and just as you turned around you see the mutilated corpse of what seemed to be a young girl. Her whole head down to the stem of her neck pulverized into mush as it seemed her whole body was nearly compressed from how badly broken it was, with most noticeable being her lower torso being completely splayed in half as her right leg was completely missing. You step back unsure as to what this all is are unaware of what's around and trip over landing hard on your back only to turn right and see another young girls body in the same state just rested upon your face.