Merrill vs Albearto (part 2)

I'm getting a bad feeling despite the warning signals in my specs. April went in front of the damaged robot. She tried to get the crowd back on track. "Okay, so that happened. But we can still sing happy birthday without him. Happy Birthday –" Albearto stood behind her an electric shock surrounded him. I shoved her away before Albearto hits her. The kids were scared shitless. "Dude, do you have a thing for personal space?" she shoved my face with her hand.

"Why don't people ever say thank you instead of accusing me of invading their space?" I asked knowing full well it was not going to be answered. I noticed the robot leering over the kids like they were his next meal. "Donnie! Anytime on taking back control!" I yelled to the techno turtle who was furiously pushing the buttons on his remote.

"I can fix this!" he yelled, mostly encouraging himself. "I can fix this! I can fix this! I can TOTALLY fix this!" his remote broke after Donnie kept banging his head on it. "Apparently, I can't fix this..."

"Purple, I take back my comment", I said.

Albearto leered in closer to the kids like a crazed stalker, but April came in front with a pizza pan in her hands. "Play nice, Albearto!" she sliced his hands off. As he looked at the damage, his furry arms were exposed to metal arms and he shed his claws.

"Thanks for the claws, April!" he said with dark gratitude.

Leo quit being a jealous bitch and get you and your glutton brothers out here! Albearto's just became Five Nights at Freddy's.

'I'm not jealous, you bastard! And what're Five Nights at Freddy's?'

Aye, Dios mio! Get your fat ass out here! I saw April escorting the kids to exit as Albearto tore the presents to pieces. I grabbed the discarded pizza guitar and wacked it over the chef bot's head making it stop its destruction. He twisted his head like the possessed girl from 'The Exorcist'.

"That's not how you play, little boy." His entire twisted facing me. I held the guitar like a sword while stepping back.

"I bet I can play better than you, bitch", I taunted.

"Oh, that's mean! We don't use mean words here, especially on a special day as someone's birthday." The bear animatronic's eyes glowed red.

A giant fist smashed into Albearto's face. "Knuckle sandwich!" Raph came in like a wrecking ball (and I don't mean the Miley Cyrus song). The big buff turtle stood in front smirking at his handiwork. "We'll fix it, April. He may have the crazy, but we got the numbers. Go ahead and bounce if you need to."

I noticed Mikey and Donnie were standing on my left, Leo's on my right. The slider had a toothpick between his fingers picking at his teeth as he laid his weight on his sword. He didn't bother looking at me. I could feel him stewing in silence.

Done being jealous?

Instead of answering, Leo flicked his toothpick at my face. The sad thing is that the point of it stuck in my cheek. My eyebrow twitched. I felt a small trickle of liquid running.

You can't be this jealous? I went out with a few people. Cry me a fucking river. We aren't even together!

No answer.

Oh, how mature. You're giving me the silent treatment all what? A few exes I used to date.

Again, no response. I was starting to get irritated as I plucked the toothpick out of my cheek.

"I haven't sent out the party invitations." Wires with plugs spewed out of Albearto's mouth and plugs into Cherry and President Pepperoni. Their eyes opened with computer codes running through. Next thing we knew, his bandmates were standing with their leader.