What to Do Now?

AN: I'm back, bitches! Who missed me? Who missed Mystic Resonance? Welcome to Act 2! Enjoy!

~Lady Ai~

"Hey! It's Neon Leon! Leave a message and I'll get back to you eventually! Peace!" I growled at the voicemail. Damn it, Lee! Pick up your phone! It's been five days! How long are you going to give me the cold shoulder? Since we escaped the twisted world of Beauty and the Beast, I had a gut feeling Lee was hiding something from me. His eyes barely looked my way in the short span of time we got back. I know for a fact that I didn't do anything!

At least I think I did... or didn't? Ugh! I swear every time we cross one bridge there's another one ricketier and more broken than the last. What the fuck is going through that slider's head?

"¡Mariana! ¿Por qué me evitas? ¡¿No ves cuánto te quiero?!" (Mariana! Why are you avoiding me? Can't you see how much I love you?!")

"Alejandro... no podemos estar juntos... te mereces a alguien más digno que yo... Puedes tener a quien quieras." ("Alejandro... we cannot be together... you deserve someone worthy than me... You can have anyone you want.")

"¡Pero yo te elegí a ti! ¡Tú eres mi verdadero amor!" ("But I chose you! You are my true love!")

My eyebrow twitched at the sound of my giant television on the novelas channel in the living room. Jesus Christ! Why can't I have a nice day where I can stay inside and wallow in self-pity?

I was already in the living room trying to call my best friend if he wanted to hang out or some other shit. Hell, I was willing to watch every Lou Jitsu movie. If it makes him happy, I'll swallow my pride for Lee.

If he FUCKING picks up! At this point, I was convinced Leo blocked my number.

"Alejandro, take the hint! She doesn't want to be with you!" A certain unwanted houseguest was munching on my foreign chips. "Guy's got a pretty face, but the lights aren't on upstairs. I almost feel sorry for the guy."

Slap me with a cock.

I extended my hand to grab the remote control to turn the television and shut the entire system down reverting back to its regular bookshelf display. God, I missed my prosthetics.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Warren yelled at my action. "How else am I going to figure out if Alejandro will ever find love again?"

"Gee. I don't know", I sarcastically replied with my signature sarcastic eyeroll, "Why don't you figure it out at your place since I know you have your own TV to watch? Not binge-watching my TV and eating my snacks. Who let you in any way? Didn't I tell you I'll kill you the next time you step foot here?"

"Your living room is like being in a cinema theatre but free! You have hundreds of channels and streams to my heart's desire! Don't take that away from me!" The worm slithered on top of the couch and begged. "You have a better entertainment system!"

"Doesn't explain who let you in. I don't need an extra set of mouth."

"You have a fangirling, talking rabbit and you let her stay!"

"Unlike you, she's more helpful than a small, talking mutant worm."

As if knowing I was talking about her, Mrs. Cuddles entered the living room with a basket full of clothes. "Master, I finished your laundry!" she skipped, gleefully.

"See," I said, pointing to the happy bunny, "She's proving how useful she can be." I grabbed a shirt but frowned. "Cuddles... why is my white V-neck pink?"

"... it was supposed to be white?" she asked with an innocent head tilt.

"Oh, yeah. She's a big help", Warren said with sarcasm.