Mutant Pizza in Manor Ramirez!

I released my urine in peace. I flushed the toilet. I went to the bathroom next to the library on the first floor. Leo finally shut his trap. Good. I didn't need to hear his voice while I take a piss. I washed my hands over the sink. I had the sudden fear lingering in my chest. I swear my emotions are getting all over the place.

Leo, I'm done. What nonsense are you trying to say?

I got no response.

Leo? Are you trying to scare me? It's not going to work, puta. I have nerves of steel. Leo? Leo? Bitch baby?

He should've said something by now. He's been talking for a while. Something about a pizza. Oh, yeah. Giant pizza in my kitchen. Ha! Bullshit. He's

I stepped out the bathroom only to come face to face with a cheesy wall. I looked up to see the grotesque stare of mushroom eyes and ranch sauce dripping on its body.

Oh.... Giant pizza in my house. Leo wasn't kidding.

............WHAT THE FUCK!!!! GIANT PIZZA!!!!! How the hell did a pizza monster get in here?

The pizza monster roared at my face. Cheesy saliva splattered on my face. Gross. I stepped back my backside hitting the sink. My hand blindly grabbed the first item it could get: a bar of soap. The oversized pizza monster tried to grab me with its long gooey arm. I threw the soap into its gaping mouth. It paused; then, it started choking and burping out bubbles. I slid passed it and dashed into the library. I stared at the invading creature. An eerie green glow surrounded it, and it recovered within seconds. Well, that didn't raise any questions. I glanced at the lone mahogany desk by the bay window. I'm close to one weapon in this area; the gauntlets are in my room on the third floor. Overall, I'm in a tight situation.

My next move could give me a small window of a chance to get it. I grabbed a satin ottoman and threw it at the monster. I rushed to the desk. A holographic appeared on the surface. I quickly input the security pin. It accepted the passcode. The desk's top popped opened revealing my emergency weapon: a flamethrower.

The pizza was recovering its confusion as I strapped the flamethrower while inserting the gas. It roared. It only made me smirk. "Burn in hell, you mothafucka!" I ignited my weapon. The flames hit the pizza burning it until it's nothing more than a pile of ash. The stench of mushroom and ranch filled the room. I checked the fill gage. For a big creature, I already used half of the gas. I have an extra gas tank in my room. Getting there would be a problem if there are more invaders in my house.

My eyes widened in quick realization. Leo! I rushed out the library and into the living room. I saw another pizza just hanging around sniffing at the chips. From the stench, it's a pizza with peanut butter and barbeque. I burned it instantly. It was a few inches taller than me. I quickly snatched Leo's sword before exiting the living room.

Think, Merrill! Think! Leo said there's a giant pizza in the kitchen before he went silent. There are two kitchens. One in the basement and one up on the second floor. I bet my savings he's on the second floor. The tug – barely noticeable – was coming from the second floor. I was about to ascend the stairs, but two pizzas blocked my path. I repositioned the flamethrower. I wanted to save my ammunition until I get a refill. I charged forward with the sword and sliced the two pizzas. After slicing them, their pieces started to glow. The sliced pieces slowly crawled together. I dashed up the stairs and into the second floor. I quickly ran the hallway.

Please be alive!

I burst through the kitchen's double doors. There in the center was the biggest pizza monster I've ever seen. The stench was grotesque, including the scent of pineapples. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. In its mouth was a light green leg sticking out.