One Plan Leads to Another

"You're a fool, Oroku Saki." I hissed as Misa slapped a handful of salve over my black eye. "Was starting a bar fight with five imperial guards worth the thrill?" My female companion was lecturing me as she tended to my wounds. I admit that I pouted as she spoke to me like a child.

"At least I won", I muttered which resulted in another slap of salve.

"I couldn't see the point in challenging those guards. If it weren't for your ninpo, you wouldn't be alive."

"I love how caring you are." She blushed as she looked away.

"What was your intention? Was it worth it?" The Hamato woman glared at me.

"They were describing how succulent your bosoms are", I whispered, unfortunately, Misa heard me.

Misa waved her hands over my body. She whispered a few words until a light enveloped me. "I admired your vigilance, but I can fight my battles. The nerve of men speaking of my body parts. Give me five minutes and I'll be dressed as a man to finish what you started!" I chuckled, yet groaned, the pain still there. I love her feistiness.

"Alright. Next time we encounter, I'll buy you a men's kimono. I'm interested in what you look like as a man."

"Makes me wonder who you side, Roku."

I grabbed her arm and pulled her close. Our faces were inches apart. "Whatever you were, whoever you become, I see you – all of you."

~Lady Ai~

Another memory of Oroku Saki. It showed Misa using her powers to heal him. I felt pain in my stomach as I was waking up. How did I...? Oh, right. Xander the Yokai Douchebag pierced my stomach. That explained the pain. However, it was replaced with warmth. It's the kind of warm fell on an autumn afternoon. I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurred until I was blinded by a light. I thought I was walking through a tunnel, that this was my final walk, but I was staring at a red-eared slider with tears streaming down his eyes. The lights above him gave off a halo ring.

"Leo...?" The said turtle got tearier and thrust himself onto me crying on my shoulder. "What's with the tears?" I softly joked, "You missed me that much?"

He shook his head. 'You're an ass! An ass with a flat ass!' he sniffed a few times. I gently pulled Leo off. I wiped his tears. He laid his hand over mine and squeezed. 'I'm just... so happy you're awake.'

I softly chuckled. Then, I noticed something: I was missing an arm. The events flashed through my eyes. Not only did Mama's Boy stab me with his arm he took one of mine! "THAT FU-!" Leo covered my mouth.

'We can't make too much noise', he warned, 'It's possible there are guards outside my door. I'm lucky they haven't done a check-up.' Leo released his grip. I was paying attention to his tear-stained cheeks. 'Can we focus on something else, please? For instance, what's our next move?'

I tried standing with one arm. I wobbled a bit. Leo was just as misoriented as I was. Leo had more strength than I was, so he assisted me. He laid my arm around his neck while wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked out of the bathroom. After leaving the bathroom, Leo grabbed my disposed of arm and gave it to me. I was relieved seeing my arm in his possession. First, I uncovered my jacket and exposed my right side.

'Should I...?'

Just jam it in. No hesitation.

'Wouldn't it hurt?'

Duh. Leo was skeptical. I nodded in approval before he thrust my arm into the metal plug. I bit my tongue until I tasted my blood. I heavily huffed. The pain slowly dulled.

'I'm sorry! Are you OK?'

I inhaled deeply as I pulled my jacket back on. I will be. Right... here's the plan: you stay here, and I'll go find your brothers and your weapons. I know it wasn't the most ideal plan in mind, but it was the most effective kind. We have no weapons and Leo's brothers are probably held in a hotel version of a dungeon. I could tell Leo doesn't have his sword with him which explained why he was in here as a "guest". At least when I find the items first, I could use the odachi to create a portal and get Leo out first before finding his brothers. The slider before me didn't agree.