Stuck With You

"Can someone tell me why Spider-Boy is here with you?" Raph said, glaring at Mama's Boy. I know how the big guy feels. It took Leo five minutes to get me to calm down before I went into my dark mode. I wanted to pound his fake face against the merry-go-round. I didn't get why Leo would let him talk to us. I was surprised the slider agreed. At least Mama's Boy had the decency to wait for the others to meet up with us at the park. I stood beside Leo making sure the spider yokai didn't pull a fast one and take Leo away while our backs are turned. It didn't take long for the whole gang to come over and judging from their bags they were bulging with candy while ours were empty. I didn't care. Lee and I had a nice time being alone until the unwanted demon decided to ruin it. Like, what the fuck universe! Do you enjoy making it hard for me? I felt a bump beside me. I glanced to see Lee giving me a reassuring smile. It eased my nerves a bit, just not all of it.

What does Mama Boy want?

"Ooooooh, you got a lot of nerve coming up to us and coming between the future Mr. And Mr. Hamato-Ramirez", Mikey said. You could feel the sass radiating off the small box turtle. Lee and I blushed. "It's like you're begging for us to whoop your butt!" Mr. Hamato-Ramirez. Not gonna lie that has a nice ring to it.

'Don't encourage him.'

"Anyone wants to fill us in on the 411?" April asked, laying a hand on her hip. Our human friends were just as confused. Right, they don't know about the whole marriage conspiracy.

"Allow me to explain", Donnie said, pressing a button on his tech-bo. His weapon displayed a holographic projection. "My brothers, Merrill, and I were on a search and capture mission in securing the oozequitoes – those were the oversized insects with the mutagen lodged in their abdomen. There was a swarm of them inside the Grand Nexus Hotel. Yes, the same hotel with a high reputation. We weren't successful; however, we met the owner, Big Mama, and her son, Xander, the man you see before you who by the way are yokai in disguise. Xander was infatuated with Leonardo and gained an enemy out of Merrill. We were bamboozled, hoodwinked, lied upon..."

"Dude, they got it", I told the soft shell.

"Ah, yes. While Big Mama offered us her webs to capture and bring them to her, Nardo stayed to keep Xander entertained which led to his capture and forced him into a marriage. I was certain Merrill died at some point and Leo revived him or I'm merely jumping to a conclusion. Los Tortuga Locas crashed the wedding, our nemesis Baron Draxum came, and those oozequitoes we captured were sent free. Now, any questions." it became quiet in our group. Until...

"Katie, be a dear and hold this", Lydia gave her girlfriend her candy bag.

"Uh sure?" Katie took it, confused.

"Thank you." before we knew it, the sweetest girl in our group pounced on Xander like a lioness. She even let out a roar. The scuffle was a mass of limbs punching and kicking.

April approached the fight. "Yo, Lyds, make some room!" she tapped her elbow and jumped in. "APRIIIILLLL O'NEEEIIILLLLL!"

"Don't forget about me!" Mike said, pulling out his weapon. He had that the whole time?

"Oh yes, I have both verbal and physical things to say to our nemesis", Don joined raising his staff. The two turtles were about to join but were held back by their big brother grabbing their shells and pulling them up.

"Don't even think about it!" Raph told the, which his two younger brothers groaned (Donnie mostly said "defeated groan").

It was sheer chaos. Was it wrong for me to say I wanted to take out my bills and make it rain?

'Yes, yes it does.'

Shows what you know.

'We got to stop this. Xander came to us for something, right? We might as well let him talk.'