CONFLICT

I watched Imani unravel underneath me as I slowly moved in and out of her tight wet opening. She gripped both sides of the pillow that her head of curls laid against.

“Are you okay, Kitty?”

“Y-Yes baby,” she moaned softly, trying to speak.

Seeing and hearing her reaction to me made my pace go faster as pleasure spread through my body. I wet my fingers with my tongue, rubbing them against her swollen pearl while still plunging deep inside her. Imani’s cries got louder as she arched her back and came with trembling legs.

“That was a good one,” I said as her nectar coated my cock, giving it a shine.

She giggled still breathing heavily and I hovered over her not wanting to lay on her growing belly. I rubbed her stomach, admiring how beautiful my child’s mother is and kissed her lips.

“Are you okay for me to finish?”

She gave me a soft smile. “Yes Sir.”

My cock twitched at her words and I held her arms above her head. Imani bit her bottom lip and I could see the lust in her eyes…..She wanted me to fuck her how I really wanted and I did.

The harder I pounded into her, she squeezed my hands and cried out. I closed my eyes, groaning in pleasure. When I opened them, Imani was staring at me with tears in her eyes and a soft smile on her face. She was enjoying the pain and pleasure..that is what gave her ecstasy.

"Harder," she moaned.

There she is...my naughty girl. Once our child is born, I'll tie her up and tease her like I used to do.

Soon I released inside of her and she closed her eyes, letting the tears fall down her face. My name screeched from her lips and I will never tire from hearing that sound.

I laid next to her, once again asking if she was okay. Her being pregnant kept me on guard and I listened for the baby’s heartbeat making sure our son was fine also.

Yes, our first child is a boy. I didn’t want to tell Imani, I’ll let the doctor tell her.

Later that evening, I finished up my meeting with the Elders and made my way back home. I could smell that dinner was already done and when I walked into the dining area, Imani was already seated at the table.

Oliver walked up, giving me a familiar folder and I opened it.

“Why are you giving me this?”

“I caught Ms. Imani reading the contents in your study room.”

Why wasn’t I able to see what she was reading? I realized it was our son…The little guy is already protecting his mother.

I wasn’t paying attention to the lack of ability to see her thoughts. With her living here now I didn’t need to.

Walking towards the table, Imani sat wiping her tears. I put the information about my brother on the table and she looked up at me.

“Was Alpha Steven really your brother?”

I pulled out a chair and sat next to her. The sadness in her eyes showed and guilt rose up inside of me.

“Yes, he was my brother.”

“Before you and I met, did you know about him kidnapping me?”

“Yes, I did.”

***

Yannis woke up to his phone ringing but didn’t answer it on time.  He got out of bed and went into the kitchen to pour himself some orange juice. He went back into his room and grabbed his phone and saw a text from Carrie.