CONQUER

"Hi Kitty." Nathan kissed Imani's neck.

"Mmmm..Hi."

He ripped her shirt open, exposing her black lace bra. Imani moaned as his fingers softly caressed her hardened nipples through the lace.

Soon his hands were up her skirt, quickly finding her wet panties. He pulled them to the side and softly rubbed her slippery pearl.

"Ooooh...that feels so good." She slowly moved her hips against his fingers.

"Yeah? What else do you want me to do to you?"

"Fuck me." She moaned and he growled.

"Why?"

"Cause I need you..." Imani said softly.

"My little Kitty needs me?"

He inserted two fingers inside her wetness.

"Ah! Yesss..." Imani felt herself get even wetter.

A shirtless Nathan turned her around, kissing her softly then pulled away.

"Show me how much you need me."

Imani stared at his muscular golden tan body as her eyes slowly moved down to his abs, to the V line of his waist, trailing down to the huge print in his pants. A gasp left her lips.

Him too?! Sheesh...That's four out of four. She smiled to herself.

She got on her knees, unbuckling his pants and pulling them below his waist. Imani was amazed and nervous.

Eager to please Nathan, Imani looked up at him as she slowly took what she could inside her mouth. The moist sensation of her mouth slipping and hands stroking up and down his shaft sent him into pure bliss.

Nathan groaned and his head tilted back as Imani's tongue swirled around the tip of his erection.

The animalistic urge of wanting to be inside her took over him. He removed himself from her mouth.

Pulling Imani up off her knees, his lips took over her mouth again and squeezed her plump round bottom.

Nathan ripped her panties off, turning her around. He bent her over while lifting her skirt.

Imani cried out as he slowly entered her from behind.

"Mmmm, you're so tight," he said, thrusting into her and causing her to yelp.

He slowly stretched her open with each push and before Imani could adjust, his pace quickened, pounding her mercilessly.

"NATHAN!! Oh my God!.....AH! AH! NATHAN!!"

Tears filled her eyes as she gripped the balcony railing. Imani screamed out into the night's cool air, unable to hold it in.

"That's right, let everyone know who you belong to," he said in her ear then licked and sucked her neck.

An intense orgasm shot through Imani's body. She trembled as her juices trailed down her inner thighs. Her legs gave out and Nathan caught her before her knees hit the floor.

"What's wrong, Kitty? I thought you wanted me to fuck you."

Nathan smiled at her body still shaking in his arms. Imani felt high, all she could give was a whining cry.

He put her over his shoulder and took her to his room to finish what he started.

***

"Ooh yes, yes, yes...Nathan!"

Imani's back arched as her thighs trembled and squeezed my head. She was coming for the third time this morning.

My lips kissed her sensitive lower lips and inner thighs. Once her body relaxed, I decided to let her rest. I said the same thing last night after our second session but it turned into four.