6. Enemy of my enemy

It has been a week since the therapy session... Fatima and Zac are in a better place but she is yet to tell him about the abortion and Zac is growing impatient because he knows she's hiding something...

Zac: hey so I've been thinking about what Dr J said in our last session.
Fatima: baby please don't start with this again, I promise imma tell you when the time's right- I just gotta build up the courage.
Zac: that's cool baby I don't wanna pressure you but in the spirit of moving forward how about we invite Heather and Roman over for dinner?
Fatima: that's fine by me but imma invite Lori and Nate too with their kids, so Roman won't be lonely as the only child amongst adults.
Zac: (kisses her cheek) you're so thoughtful baby! I see you tryna get in those step mommy hours
Fatima: (chuckles) oh the things we do for love...
Zac: I love you too baby, I gotta bounce- Bryce and I are meeting with a potential client who's looking to invest BIG!!
Fatima: thats great baby and I'm glad you and Bryce hashed out that misunderstanding, he's really been a good addition to your life!
Zac: yeah he has... with his bisexual ass (laughs)
Fatima: (playfully smacks him) not too much on my friend's man!
Zac: Tima your friend is a freak but aye that's none of my business, imma head out.
Fatima: wait wait... since yall cool now, imma call Angela and invite them over to that dinner as well. The more the merrier right?
Zac: sure thing baby, bye- I love you (he kisses her and heads out)

|Meanwhile in the duplex backyard|

Deja is in the process of hanging up her laundry when she overhears Fatima's phonecall with Angela (Fatima is sitting by the patio). What she heard is the perfect weapon that she and Heather can use to take Fatima down and potentially end her relationship with Zac.

|Inside Deja's duplex- Phonecall with Heather|

Heather: heyyy girl wassup
Deja: bitchhh you'll never guess what I just overheard
Heather: shit gon head and tell me!!! Tf you waiting for?
Deja: well let's just say we got her!! All we need is a platform to embarrass her and it's checkmate!
Heather: platform you say? they invited me over for dinner tomorrow night, wanna be my plus one?
Deja: who all gon be there? We need a crowd so her ass can be EMBARRASSED!!
Heather: it'll be enough people there. Sooo you still ain't tell me what tea you got on her...
Deja: yk what girl, I like the element of surprise so you gon find out tomorrow at the dinner table.
Heather: aight bet, I just hope it's nun too crazy bcz that bitch is psycho asf!
Deja: bitch idgaf bout that, all bets are off- she assaulted me!! Trust me this shit is juicy!!
Heather: shit your beef with her seems a lil too personal
Deja: you damn right it's personal! Not only am I gona blow her life up but I'm also gon steal her fine ass nigga- WATCH ME!
Heather: (chuckles) girl you crazy, ttyl bye.