8. Dirty Laundry

Fatima decided to be the bigger person and let Deja stay because she's trying to make amends with Heather. The dinner is awkward to say the least, no one is really conversing, all you hear is the sound of forks and spoons hitting plates. Deja purposefully sat between Nate and Heather. Angela decides it's time she break the awkward silence...

Angela: so uhh Heather, Roman is a really pretty name. How'd you think of it?
Heather: he's actually named after my grandfather, he was the only father figure in my life so I kinda felt obligated to honor his life by naming my son after him. He adored him!
Fatima: awww that's really beautiful
Heather: (smiles) thank you Fatima
Deja: (whispers to Heather) bitch why tf you being nice?
Heather: because she's actually really nice, so kill that plan- we not doing it no more!
Lori: what yall whispering about? Care to share it with the table?
Deja: (slowly grabs Nate's dick under the table) sure... she was just telling me about some married nigga who got caught in a hot tub with a stripper.
Nate: ( nervously jumps up) uhmm does anyone want more casserole
Zac: yeah uhm lemme help you with that

|Taylor residence- Kitchen|

Nate: bro wtf???! That bitch got to go as in neowww
Zac: shit who you telling? We need a plan to get her outta here before it's too late
Nate: okay imma text Tony to go break her window or sumn so her alarm can go off, that way she'll leave to check it out
Zac: cool tell him to hurry up!! let's go back to the table before they suspect anything

Lori: wowww so that really happened?
Deja: yeaa girl, that nigga didn't even care that he was married
Lori: see that's that BS!! I can't stand married men who are unfaithful!
Deja: (laughs) oh really? Well I find that funn- *gets cut off*
Fatima: uhm Deja please come give me a hand in the kitchen, bring those dishes to the sink
Deja: (rolls her eyes) sure

|Taylor residence- Kitchen|

Deja: girl Zac did good by wife-ing you!! Momma throws down in the kitchen okayyy
Fatima: bitch cut the bullshit!! Idk what you up to, but trust me if you fuck up this night imma fuck you up!
Deja: girl ion know whatchu talking about
Fatima: Deja I meant it when I said don't play with me!! Behave or else... (she walks back to the table with the dessert in her hands)

The mood is a lil lighter now, everyone's enjoying the dessert, laughing and conversing. Zac is even bonding with Roman, it's just good vibes all around...

Fatima: (looks at Roman who's sitting on Zac's lap about to fall asleep) awww yall so cute, lemme take a picture.
Deja: (mumbles) yeah do that bitch, that's the closest you'll ever get to being a mother anyway
Fatima: what did she say??
Heather: (gently smacks her arm) uhm, nothing. She's just had too much to drink don't mind her!
Lori: no disrespect girl but see this why I hand pick my circle, can't be hanging with no bitches that can't hold their liquor
Deja: oh but you hang with bitches who cover for cheating husbands?
Lori: huh?
Nate: baby yk what it's getting late, the kids got school tomorrow- I think we should get goin- *gets cut off*
Lori: naw they cool, they sleeping on the couch. This bitch been mumbling shit to me all night, (she looks at Deja) bitch if you got sumn to say- SPEAK!!!
Deja: well... I was listening to you brag about your husband all night but hunny this nigga face was burried deep in my pussy just a few weeks ago, he ain't shit! Just thought you should know that! (nonchalantly sips her wine like she ain't just drop a bomb)
Fatima: that's it bitch!! Get tf out of my house!
Lori: (trying to calm her nerves) what tf she say?
Nate: baby I can explain
Fatima: Heather you and me cool now so I'm asking you to tell your friend to leave because in a minute ain't gon be no more talking!
Heather: I'm so sorry about this Fatima... (stands up to walk Deja out)
Deja: (looks at Fatima and yells) what, you kicking me out because you scared imma air out your dirty laundry
Heather: Deja stop it damnnn!! Let's go she says pulling her arm
Fatima: naw let her talk... what dirty laundry bitch? You don't know shit about me!
Deja: (laughs) I wouldn't be so sure...

Zac and Bryce carried the kids upstairs so they can go sleep on the bed, away from all the drama... Nate is still trying to calm Lori down.

Fatima: Deja I promised Zac I wouldn't be fighting people tonight but yo ass is asking for it!!
Deja: awww same way you promised him to be truthful?
Fatima: bitch if you got sumn to say to me- just say it!
Deja: where is Zac btw
Fatima: not your business but he's putting my step-baby to sleep
Deja: (laughs) not you claiming other people kids, you're pathetic and that's why you in this situation
Heather: Deja please stop!! Don't do this!
Fatima: (walks up on her) naw let her talk, I ain't scared of her
Deja: oh but I bet you scared of Zac finding out about your abortion??! You sacred he'll leave you after knowing that yo dusty ass womb can't bear him any kids.

The whole house goes silent and next thing you know Lori practically jumps over the table and punches Deja multiple times before she's pulled away by Nate.

Lori: (yelling trying to escape her husband's embrace) let me go!!! Imma kill this bitch!
Nate: baby calm tf down!! Heather you might wanna tell your friend to leave nowww!!

Zac and Bryce come running down the stairs.
Zac: wtf going on??!
Deja: (stands up laughing) ask your barren excuse for a woman!
Lori: you know what fuck this shit!! I ain't make no promises about fighting... she escapes her husband's embrace and grabs a half empty wine bottle, smashes it against the table and goes after Deja but is distracted by the alarm that starts going off at the duplex next door... Deja runs out before Lori can reach her. Nate thinks to himself "ain't that a bitch Tony's always fuckin late!!"

For the first time in history Fatima is speechless... she just sits down in shock and starts hysterically crying as Angela comforts her.

Zac looks at Fatima with hurt and disappointment... he asks everyone to leave and after a few minutes it's just him and Fatima left in the house. Fatima still hasn't moved from her chair.

Zac: (grabs a seat next to her and hands her a box of tissue) so this what you've been scared to tell me?
Fatima: (nods yes she's still too hysterical to speak)...