18. You ready?

A few weeks have went by... Fatima has actively been doing yoga and attending her private sessions with Dr J, she's doing much better and is now 12 weeks pregnant. She has also gained some weight since she's now eating right...

|Taylor residence: Bedroom|

Fatima is in the process of trying on outfits for tonight's gala dinner event, she doesn't know what Zac has planned since it's a surprise!!

Fatima: (frustrated) damnnn not again!!
Zac: what's wrong baby?!
Fatima: what's not wrong Zac?! I practically ballooned overnight! None of these dresses fit me! I'm nauseous asf and the worst part (starts crying) my brand new Tom Ford shoes don't fit me because my feet are so swollen!!! Do we really have to attend this event?
Zac: (hugs her) yes baby! It's important to me. How bout I call Angela and Lori to take you shopping for a new outfit? No budget! Buy whatever you like as long as you're comfortable and sexy in it
Fatima: (smiles) thank you baby.
Zac: anything for my babies (kisses her and then her belly)

Fatima is at the mall with Angela and Lori, she's indecisive about what to wear. Her friends know what Zac's planning but ofcourse they can't tell her about it- their task was to just make sure that she looks tf good!

Fatima: (slightly annoyed because they been trying on dresses for hours) Ugh what's wrong with this one now Angela?
Angela: nothings wrong, it's just not giving fi- *gets cut off*
Lori: (playfully hits her) uhhh she means its not giving fierce
Fatima: well I'm tired and idk why this is such a big deal anyway! Can't I just wear my lounge wear and slippers and call it a night (laughs)

The store associate lady comes back holding thee most perfect dress!! After all that searching they've finally found the one!! She tries it on and it hugged every last curve of her voluptuous body, with her perfectly round baby bump peeking through.

Lori: (teary-eyed) awww fren you look sooo beautiful!!
Angela: ikr!! It's like I'm watching an episode of say yes to the dress

Lori gives her a mean side-eye because why she keep mentioning things that relate to marriage??! Is she tryna ruin the surprise??!

Fatima: (twirls) well... are we saying yes to the dress?
Angela and Lori: yessss!!
Lori: (hands Tima shoes) and look... the most perfect pair of sandals to go with it.
Fatima: (rolls her eyes) sandals??! I wanted to wear heels
Lori: I knowww boo, but baby Taylor said "not on my watch" (laughs).
Angela: don't worry girl, you'll still slay with sandals! Anyway, whatchu gon do with your hair?
Fatima: I don't have the energy to be in the salon for hours so imma just leave this crusty wig on, I'll brush it
Lori: (looks at Angela) uhhh hell no!!! We can't let you go out like that
Fatima: damn yall I swear it's not that deep! This just a small exclusive event, out of the few people that'll be there... I doubt they'll be focused on my hair
Angela: oh trust me they will be
Fatima: huh?
Lori: (awkward laugh) girl she just playing. Anyway go change back to your regular clothes, I think I have a plan of what hairstyle we can do.

Fatima is in the fitting room getting dressed while Lori and Angela are paying for the dress and shoes.

Lori: girl wtf wrong with you? You tryna ruin tonight for her?
Angela: not at all! It's just I'm sooo excited that I keep forgetting myself
Lori: I get that but please turn it down a notch, tonight's about her NOT you
Angela: I'm sorry girl you're right!

Nighttime has finally come! Fatima and Zac are in a limo on the way to the event, she's wondering why Zac went all out but she chose to not look too much into things. Both their friends and families are already at the venue... In less than an hour the gala dinner event will be starting and by the end of tonight, Fatima will be Mrs Taylor to be...

The limo with tinted windows pulls up to the event and Zac takes one final look at Fatima, he's truly mesmerized by her beauty!

Fatima: (snaps her fingers) baby it's rude to stare
Zac: (chuckles) well that's yo fault for coming out with my favorite hairstyle! Baby you know what those natural curls do to me (starts kissing on her)
Fatima: (giggles) baby stopppp, you're gonna ruin my makeup
Zac: okay but tonight it's on
Fatima: yes baby! Tonight I'm all yours
Zac: (takes her hand as the concierge opens the door) you ready?
Fatima: yessss