Just like old times

Fatima clocked into the office at 9a.m sharp and she's been tirelessly working to catch up on everything she missed while she was on leave. Andi comes knocking on her door...

Fatima: come in
Andi: hey, just checking how far you are with the Davis case
Fatima: almost done. I have a meeting with him at 1 to finalize everything
Andi: (chuckles) whew thank God yall are finally meeting during the day, and not night-time like some owls
Fatima: (laughs) what's that supposed to mean fren
Andi: I'm just saying Tima, ion like how you've been keeping these secret meetings away from Zac for FOUR WEEKS??!
Fatima: (laughs) Andi it's not that deep! I'm just tryna keep the peace in my home
Andi: I know your stubborn ass gon do you anyway! Chile get back to work, ttyl

Fatima genuinely failed to see why Andi and her friends couldn't see where she's coming from... She checked her watch and noticed that it was almost noon, she clocked out for lunch and drove to the address that Zac sent her.

|House viewing|

Fatima pulls up to the driveway and is immediately inlove with everything about the house!! From the circular driveway landscaping, to the giant matte black doors not forgetting the high ceilings and glass wall that shows a glimpse of the staircase from outside. Above it hangs the most beautiful crystal chandelier... as she enters she sees shiny marble floors.

Fatima: wowwww
Zac: (chuckles) you like it huh baby?
Fatima: (walks up to kiss him) like it?! Baby I loveee it!
Lady: good day Mrs Taylor, I'm Valerie your realtor. I'll let you look around- please shout if you need anything!

Zac and Fatima hold hands and start the house tour downstairs, there's a giant kitchen with matte black cupboards and in the center sits a marble kitchen island with matching kitchen stools. There are 2 bedrooms downstairs and 3 upstairs- all with an ensuite bathroom. They walk out the sliding door onto the patio and Fatima damn near passes out after seeing the view of a lake so peaceful, and a crystal clear swimming pool. Zac holds her waist and walks behind her for support as they make their way upstairs. Fatima gasps in awe when she sees the master bedroom!!!

Zac: (smiles holding her waist) so what do you think baby?
Fatima: I love it!!! Let's take it!
Zac: (chuckles) you don't wanna view any more houses?
Fatima: nope! This is perfect.
Zac: (yells) Valerie!!
Val: yea
Zac: we wanna put in an offer, wifey gave me the go ahead
Val: perfect!! Let's go down to the study for the paperwork
Fatima: (checks her watch) shoot baby I'm meeting a client in less than 20min, I gotta get back to the office
Zac: (frowns) is it the infamous Mr Davis
Fatima: (chuckles) yess! But baby if we meeting now that means I'll be home earlier! See it's a win-win!
Zac: ok baby (kisses her lips) drive safe, see you at home. Love you
Fatima: love you too. Bye Valerie, thanks for everything

Zac stays behind completing all the necessary documents while Fatima drove back to the office.

|Law firm|

She sits down and texts Zac that she arrived safely...
There's 5min left until her meeting with Ian starts so she decides to check her emails.

Mr I. Davis
Subject line= Apology

Good day Ms Wilson, unfortunately I can't make it to our 1 o clock meeting, something came up. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll be in touch for the reschedule.

Fatima: (talking to herself) this nigga don't respect nobody's time!!

She continues working through her other case files while eating the fruit and snacks that Zac packed her last night. She works for some hours and gets carried away until her phone starts ringing, it's Zac.