11. You need help

Today's Saturday, the agenda for the day is that Fatima's going on a spa date with her sister and friends- while John, Quincy and Zac's friends are coming over to the Taylor residence to watch the game.

|Taylor residence: kitchen|

It's been a while since Zac and Fatima had sex. They're both sexually frustrated so Zac takes it upon himself to go downstairs and initiate. He walks into the kitchen and watches Fatima as she prepares breakfast, she has on her short navy satin night dress pyjama (Zac's favorite).

Zac: (hugs her from behind and kisses her lips) good morning beautiful
Fatima: (returns the kiss) morning baby

Zac doesn't let go of the hug, instead he holds her tighter so she can feel his erection. She turns around to face him and he starts kissing her all over, she starts breathing heavy as Zac rips off the straps of her night dress and she's left with just her SavagexFenty lace thong.

Zac lifts her up as she wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Was that lingerie expensive" he whispers as he kisses her neck... "veryyyy" she replies back. He smirks and places her on the kitchen counter, rips off her thong and goes downtown... Fatima tries to control her breathing but the pleasure is too much so she just indulges in the moment and moans loud asf!! (poor neighbors lol)

Zac: (head in-between her thick thighs) shit you're so wet baby
Fatima: (giggles) only for you daddy...

Zac comes back up and is now starring into her eyes, fingering her... Fatima can't handle the pleasure so she closes her eyes but Zac instructs her to maintain eye contact.

Fatima: (in-between moans) babyyy fuckkkk!! I'm bout to cum
Zac: (still looking into her eyes) cum for daddy then... but maintain that eye contact!!
Fatima: shit Zac I caaanntt!!! Whyyy you want me doing that anyway?
Zac: (moves closer to her and whispers in her ear while kissing it) because I love seeing the look of pleasure on your face

That line sends shockwaves through Fatima's body, she cums all over his fingers and he makes her taste herself

Fatima: fuckkkkk Zaccc!! That felt sooo good!
Zac: (smirks) oh I'm not done with you yet... (he carries her to the couch and bends her over... she arches her back as he gently spreads open her legs. Fatima's thighs tremble as he slowly pushes himself in from behind)

|INTERMISSION: meanwhile in the duplex next door, Deja hears all the loud sexual noises and sneaks into their backyard, watches from the glass door as Zac loves all on Fatima. She immediately pulls out her phone and records them for about 3minutes before running back to her duplex|

|Deja's duplex: Phonecall|

Heather: (annoyed) what??!
Deja: damnnn frennn ain't no hi?
Heather: girl I'm not your friend, you're a psychotic ass bitch- stop calling me!!
Deja: so you're not interested in how we can use a tape to get her ass again?
Heather: ohh lawwwd not again!!! Deja what is your obsession with these people?!
Deja: girl nothing, I just wanna fuck Zac that's all (giggles)
Heather: Deja you're sick and you need help!!! Please lose my number and don't involve me in whatever fucked up plan you got going on
Deja: (laughs) aight bet, but make sure you check your socials at 6- thank me later
Heather: girl byeeee!!! **she hangs up**

Deja starts thinking of titles for the scandalous video she has in her possession....

|Deja's thoughts|
"mmmhh thick bitch gets fucked.... no no... barren bitch who can't have kids takes dic... okay no that's a bit too evil (giggles)... ouuuu I got it!!!!

She creates a public only fans account that can't be traced back to her and posts an announcement that reads: wassup bitches!!! I'm dropping a fireeee sex tape tonight at 6😈 watch the space!!!