12. Girls/Guys day out

|Taylor residence|

The game will be starting anytime soon. Most of the fellas have already arrived, they're just waiting on John and Quincy who are about 5minutes away... they had went to buy some lemon pepper wings. Fatima made sure to clean up the kitchen after their sexcapade, she then set up some snacks and drinks before making her way to the spa.

Fatima: (by the door) okay baby imma head out, please try to keep the house clean
Zac: don't worry baby I got you
Fatima: (kisses him) love you
Zac: love you too baby, you better hurry up before your dad gets here... lol how you gon explain being here and not at your "friend's" house (laughs)
Fatima: shit you're right, aight I'm out (looks at the guys) fellas behave!! Especially you Nathan!

She grabs her bag and keys and opens the door, there stands Quincy and John...

John: staying at a friend's house my ass!!
Quincy: (laughs) busted!!
Fatima: shut up bro!! Uhmm daddy I promise it's not what it looks like
John: oh please baby I may be old but I wasn't born yesterday, anyway I'm not trippin as long you know what you're getting yourself into
Fatima: I do daddy... just please do me a favor and don't tell mommy. She'll have all them church folks in my business.
John: aight cool babygirl, see you later. Enjoy the spa
**she leaves**

|Taylor residence: Lounge|

Zac: (goes in for a handshake) wassup Mr Wilson
John: aht aht... now young man you know I don't support you shacking up with my babygirl
Zac: I know sir and I apologize for not asking permission, things just moved so fast
John: you're a respectable young man so I'll let it slide...
Zac: btw I've been meaning to pick your brain on something... can we talk in private?
Quincy: well lemme go head and excuse myself (joins the other guys) wassup fellas!!
Zac: so uhm... I've been thinking about this for a while and I wanna ask Fatima to marry me, but ofcourse imma need your blessing first. I wanna do things right this time around
John: (🤨) this time around? So this not your first rodeo?
Zac: (chuckles) uhhh something like that, but it's a long story...
John: I like you Zachary, I think my daughter's in good hands so you have my blessing. But for your sake you'd better hope you don't fuck up!! Because I'll show you just how street I can get ya feel me?
Zac: I feel you Mr Wilson, don't worry about that.
John: call me pops... we family now.
Zac: ayee you got it pops, now let's go watch my team body you losers!! (laughs)

|Serenity spa|

The ladies booking is at 3 in the afternoon, they're all sitting in the welcome room in their white robes and slippers waiting on Nicki to arrive...

Angela: it's so good to see you smiling again sis
Lori: right?! Shit I was scared we was gon lose you after that stunt that bitch pulled
Fatima: chile I thought I was losing myself too but Zac has been sooo good to me! (she smiles thinking back to that steamy sex they had this morning)
Angela: uh-uh miss thing... why you smiling so hard
Fatima: (smiles) a good girl never kisses and tells
Lori: sis fuck that shit! Spill
Fatima: okay fineeee... only bcz yall my girls! Well he made love to me this morning, bitchhh that nigga took his time with me!! He was gentle with the right amount of rough ya feel me... and his tongueeee!!!

Fatima gets interrupted by the voice of a lady who stood by the door and cleared her throat, they all look back to see who it is...

Fatima: ohh shitt!!
Deb: Atlanta is the devil!! So not only are you behaving like a porn star but you're also cussing at your mama?
Fatima: (laughs) mommy it's not like that
Angela and Lori: heyyy Mrs Wilson
Nicki: (😬) I'm sorry sis, I tried to stop her from coming along but you know how pushy mommy can get
Deb: I'm just playing baby, I knowww you're still my innocent babygirl. Even though you outchea being grown (she lightly spanks her)

Spa lady: excuse me for interrupting, but ladies they're ready for you in room 19.

2 hours later, the ladies are done getting their massages. They're in the locker rooms getting dressed when they bump into Heather and Roman (she took her son out for a mommy-and-me spa date). Roman looks so cute in his lil robe and slippers, he runs to Fatima...

Roman: (going in for a hug) mommy Timaaaa
Fatima: (picks him up and hugs him) hello my baby boy what are you doing here?
Roman: I'm on a spa date with mommy number 1

Nicki and Deb are too stunned to speak!! They stand there with their mouths wide open

Nicki: bitch wtffff??!
Deb: did he say mommy??!
Heather: I'm so sorry for interrupting yall
Fatima: (puts Roman down and looks at Deb and Nicki) uhhh... I'll explain later.
Heather: hey Fatima, I'm happy to see you in better spirits and again I'm sorry about the other night.
Fatima: it's cool Heather, I know it wasn't your plan- you were just influenced by that snake.
Deb: uh-uh wtf is going on??! What snake? Somebody better start talking nowww!!
Fatima: (sighs) momma it's a long story... but basically Zac new tenant found out about the abortion I had way back when I was with Ian and she told Zac about it before I could.
Nicki: what??! Naw show me this Deja bicth- she needs her ass whooped!!!
Heather: uhmm speaking of Deja... I'm glad I bumped into you. I've been calling all day trying to warn you
Fatima: shit I forgot my phone at home
Lori: warn her about what??
Heather: well I don't really have full details because I told her I don't want no parts
Angela: hold on so you mean she's still plotting on Fatima? Wtf is this bitch problem??
Fatima: shit guys can we stop interrupting and hear wtf the damn warning is about!!
Heather: so basically she mentioned something about a tape she took this morning and how it's going live at 6.. idk the details are kinda blurry because I hung up on her.

Deb: a tape? This morning? Naaa she must be bluffing... my baby spent the night at Angela's, ain't no tape.
Angela: she spent the night where? (Lori playfully hits her arm so her slow ass can catch on) ohhh right... yeah she did.

Fatima thinks back to this morning's sexcapade...

Fatima: shittttt!!! You said at 6??!
Heather: yeaa
Deb: hold on why the panic? I thought we've established that there is no tape
Nicki: ohhh lawwwddd momma!!! Imma need you to keep up! She ain't sleep over at Angela's, she's been living with Zac for some weeks now. Anyway that's not important- we have a crisis on our hands, what time is it?
Angela: it's 5:39
Fatima: fuckkk!! We're atleast an hour away
Nicki: shitttt in less than 30 minutes the whole world gon see my baby sis butt ass naked!!
Deb: whaaaattt??!

Lori, Angela and Nicki burst out laughing at poor Ms Wilson's traumatized face... she always thought Fatima was the innocent one, Nicki and Quincy are the wild ones.

Fatima: it's not funny yall!! I work at a law firm! I'm studying to be a lawyer! This gon fuck up my reputation!
Angela: well... standing here ain't gon do shit- what are we gonna do??
Lori: Heather please call her, try talk her out of it. We have about 5 minutes left...

Heather runs to her locker to grab her phone but she's too late... the 1st notification that pops up reads "LAWYER BAE GETS DICKED DOWN"