-10-

I woke up on Sunday morning at 9 and got up to brush my teeth. I went back into my room and did my makeup, putting on jewelry and putting on a short blue and white flower skirt and a black bodysuit under it. I grabbed my wallet and grabbed tampons, putting it all in my purse and putting that on my shoulder. "You look nice sweetie! Ready to go?" My mom said "thanks ma, and yup Les go!" I walked out to the car with my mom trailing behind me. Once we got in the car I put my phone on aux since it was a 15 min drive, playing Element by Pop smoke. "So what time should I pick you up?" My mom asked me while we pulled into the parking lot. "Around 6, we're gonna shop then get dinner, that's why we all decided to dress decent" I said. "Alright love you have fun!" My mom said, "love you too" I shut the door seeing Maddy, Isaiah, Cameron (Maddys bf), and Alisha there. "Hey guys, who r we missing?" I asked. "Marcus, Carrah, and your boyfriend" Isaiah said. "He has a name y'know" I giggled and we all laughed. Marcus and Carrah pulled up right after Melo got here, I gave him a hug and a kiss. "Are we ready?" Marcus asked and we said yes all walking in. While we were walking into the first store Melo whispered in my ear "you look great in that outfit" he slinked his arm around my waist and I turned red. "I think you look pretty good in that shirt" I replied, looking down at his arms that you could see his light muscles from the right black shirt he was wearing. "Is that a new watch?" I asked pointing at the gold watch on his wrist "yeah, got it last Monday and haven't worn it yet" he said. We finished talking and looked around in the store we were in. We were in foot locker because Isaiah likes collecting cool shoes. Once we were done Isaiah came out with some Air Jordan 4 retros. The next shop we went into was American eagle and I grabbed a cute pink sweater to try on and some really cute jeans. Once I went into the dressing room I tried the sweater on then going out and showing Melo, deciding to buy it. Then I tried on some jeans and when I try to button them they don't button, I see that they are the biggest size in that type. I sighed, and Melo heard it. "You okay babe?" He said. I opened the door "I guess" I mumbled and he came in, seeing that I was upset they didn't fit. I wasn't big but I wasn't small, I was pretty mid sized and this just crushed my ego. "Your beautiful baby, no matter what Jean size you are" He hugged me from behind and made eye contact with me through the mirror. "Thank you babe" I said. "Of course, I'll go find the others and you change out of those jeans" he kissed me on the cheek and shut the door. I changed and booth the sweater, going outside of the store and saw everyone. While we were walking I grabbed Melos hand, interlocking it with mine, we look at each other and smile. We go into Hollister and I don't usually shop there so I follow around Melo and help him pick things out. "What about this?" He says picking up a grey shirt with a pocket and the Hollister logo, "I like it, go try it on!" I say "nah it's fine all my sizes are the same" he said. "Really?!? Omg I have a different size in every store" I say shocked. "Damn, yalls clothes be difficult" He said and we went and paid for it, walking out.