-68-

This week has probably been one of the hardest I've had, thank you all for not giving up on the story I genuinely love and appreciate you all ❤️

The first shop we went in I only looked at stuff mainly for Nicki, she started seeing this guy and apparently he likes dark green cause she keeps getting stuff in that color. I saw some people taking a picture of me in the entrance of the store, i was kind of weirded out because this has never happened but hey I'm associated with a famous family so I guess this will become regular. I smiled and waved to them, I believe they were teenage girls. They gave me some sort of look and walked off so I ignored it. We went in more shops and I didn't find a nice dress, Nicki found a cute green velvet dress for midsummers but neither of us found a party dress and I was still looking for a midsummers dress. We walked into a dress boutique and a champagne colored sequin dress caught nickis eye. "Girl this would look perfect on you" she said and dragged me over to it. "It's so cute, lemme grab my size" I said and picked it off of the rack stumbling over to the fitting room excitedly. Once I had it on I turned to see my side profile, my smile faded. My body has gone in a little spiral recently and I've gained more than 20 pounds in 2 months, I now had a little pudge that was visible throughout the dress. I shuffled out while looking down, I still think that it's pretty but think it's a little less pretty now that I'm in it. "Your stunning!!... hey what's wrong?" She came up behind me wrapping an arm over me. "I look stupid in this, I'm not built like that mannequin" I huffed. "But you don't need to be built like that stupid piece of plastic! Your you! Everybody loves you just the way you are, me, Alisha, Maddy,... lamelo" she made eye contact through the mirror and wiggled her eyebrows. I laughed "fine fine, I guess it's cute I'll get it" I smiled and changed back in the fitting room after I gave Nicki my wallet to pay for it. After she handed it to me we found a Dark green glittery dress with the hips cut out and tried it on. It looked amazing on her so she gave me her wallet and I did the same thing she did for me. We met back up at the entrance of the store and started heading to the beach. It was like 4pm so we could only be a couple hours because I still have to find a formal dress. We layed out our towels and layed on our stomachs. "So how's you and Anthony?" I asked her, that's her boyfriend almost fiancé. "He's good, busy with work for now" she shrugged. "But how's you and LaMelo?" She retorted. "He's good, also busy but with training and stuff, I still can't believe I'm going across the world in less than 3 months" I sighed, obviously I'm happy to go and it's a good opportunity for me but I'm still going to miss my friends back home. "Yeah. Im just glad you aren't gonna be out there forever, whatever will I do without my sidekick" she mocked and we laughed. We spent another hour and a half playing frisbee, volleyball, dipping in the water, and other things until we had to go out. I changed back into my clothes and dried off while Nicki waited for me, she was quicker because she only stuck her feet in the ocean, I basically dived in.