-42- (+18)

When we got in the elevator we were all alone and he pushed me up against the wall holding me by the hips. We made out all the way up to our floor when the elevator opened he picked me up and held me by the back of my thighs and opened the door. I had texted Ally to keep our parents out for awhile and she sent me back okay with the wink emojis. He layed me down on the bed while kissing me then got up to shut and lock the door. When he got back to the bed I got up and pushed him down to sit on the side of the bed. I sat on his lap and kissed his neck while I undid his belt. He reached over to our bedside table and turned on his speaker grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "I know what The Weeknd's songs do to you" he says smirking and starting to play 'Call out my name' and throwing his phone on the floor. He put his head in my neck giving me hickeys. "I have a playlist just for me and you time" he mumbled while he kissed me. He was about to lay me down but I stopped him. "Do whatever you want tonight, I'm yours" I said looking up at him from my slouching position. He licked his lips and layed down in the middle of the bed "strip for me" he said and put his hands behind his head. I sat at the edge of the bed and slowly took my heels and dress off leaving me in my underwear and bra. I crawled up to him and pulled his pants down while he took his shirt off. He sat up and had me lay where he was laying prior. He rubbed my clit through my panties while taking off my bra. "Fuck" I groaned and he left open mouthed kisses on my thighs. He finally slid my underwear down and lapped up the juices that were coming out of me. "FUCK MELO" I moaned loudly and held his head by his hair, pushing his mouth deeper in me. My legs started shaking and he sucked on my clit while humming sending vibrations through my body. "Oh fuck Melo I'm gonna cum" I whined so close to my edge. I felt myself on the verge of cumming and without thought I wrapped my thighs around his head locking it in between my legs and I came on his tongue, he licked my juices that were pouring out of me and I unlocked my legs. "Holy shit" i sighed catching my breath and he rubbed my thighs "you taste so good" he said and kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips. "Get me a condom baby" he said and I rolled over and went into my suitcase taking one out while he rubbed circles into my back. I took it out of the wrapper and pulled his boxers off, sliding the condom on him. He laid me down and spread my legs sitting on his knees in between them "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes Melo" He slowly pushed into me making me whine and wrap my legs around his waist. He started pumping in and out "fuck your so tight" he groaned and threw his head back. He kept going faster until he was basically slamming into me, the bed shook violently. "FUCK MELO" I moaned loudly. I felt him twitch and he slowed down and pulled out. I gave him a confused look and he laid down next to me...