-26-

Once I got home my clothes were wet so I took a shower and changed into Melos sweatshirt and my sweatpants, then went downstairs for dinner. I went into the kitchen and Ally was making chicken and rice so I grabbed a Red Bull out of the fridge and waited at the dinner table. "Dinners ready Nick! Tay!" She said yelling to us then turned into the dining room. "Oh I didn't know you were in here" we laughed and Nick came down and sat with us. "Hey did mom tell you she's coming back Friday?" I asked Nick. "Oh no, I haven't talked to her since like 2 days ago that's good" he said. We ate and when we were almost done Ally asked me if I wanted to go grocery shopping with her. "Sure" I said and put my plate in the sink. Nick couldn't go since she declared it a 'girls trip'. I put my hair up in a claw clip and decided to stay in my outfit since we weren't going anywhere special. Once we got in the car we were singing to the songs she was playing on aux. she turned it down so we could talk "sooo, how's you and Melo?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh you know, have y'all fucked yet?" I went red. She knew I was a virgin before Melo but she figured that we did it. "I mean, yeah... at the party on Friday" I mumbled "yesss, that's my girlll! How was it?" She squealed. "It was good, I think. I mean I don't really know what's bad but I love him and I think we both enjoyed it" I told her. "I'm happy for you Tay" She said and smiled at me. Ally had always been my 'older sister' since they started dating, so we would talk about things like this since we were comfortable with each other. We parked the car and grabbed our umbrellas, running into the market. While we were in there I saw Annie, Maddy's mom so we talked for a minute, then I split from Ally to go get tampons, because I'm supposed to start my period in 2 days. We then finished up and headed home, grabbing the bags and running into the house so we didn't get soaked. I helped ally put everything away and went to my room to listen to music and clean. I played our song, by Taylor swift. I cleaned my room and started dancing around picking my outfit for tomorrow. It was country vs country club, so I wore a light blue sweater vest with a white long sleeve under it with a white pleated skirt and white air forces. I set out my outfit and went to take a shower and do my skincare. By the time I was done I watched some episodes of ginny and Georgia until about 10, when I went to sleep with a goodnight text from Melo.