-60-

Her dad answered the door. "Hello, is Taylor home?" I asked him. "Uhh she should be, I'm not sure I haven't seen her today" he said letting me in. "Ok thank you sir" I said and made my way upstairs to her room.

Taylor POV

Someone knocks on my door "yea?" I asked, my voice was hoarse and quiet but still loud enough. "Baby let me in" Melo said. My eyes started filling up with even more tears. "Leave me alone LaFrance." My voice cracked. "Please Baby I just want to make it up to you!" I heard him thump his head against the door. I sniffled but didn't answer him, he sighed on the other side of the door until I saw the door unlock. He walked in and I saw he was holding flowers. "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't-" he started talking but I cut him off. "If you didn't care about me enough to remember something like this you should've told me at the start so I wouldn't fall in love with you!" I yelled while now sobbing. I stood up and tried pushing him out the door but he didn't budge and instead held me tightly against his chest as I cried into it, he kept whispering apologies in my ear until I calmed down a little bit. "I care about you so much babe and I am so sorry that something this big slipped my mind, I promise it will never happen again okay?" He ran his hand through my hair, resting his head on top of mine. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked me while he sat me down on the end of the bed, sitting next to me. "Can we go out somewhere?" I asked quietly and put my head down, he put his hand under my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. "Of course baby, let's go get ice cream with my brothers yeah?" He asked me, I smiled a little and he hugged me, the blanket dropped off my shoulders. When he pulled away he kissed me softly, almost like I was a fragile piece of glass. He stood up and grabbed both my hands pulling me up with him. He brought us into the bathroom and sat me on the counter. "I'm gonna at least put mascara on" I said. "Okay, I think your beautiful any way." He said starting to brush my hair, when I looked in the mirror I look like hell, I truly don't know what he sees in me, I mean he's basically famous he could get literally any girl he wants. "Tell me whats on your mind baby?" He asks me, putting my hair in a little bun while I did my mascara. "I don't know, like everyday I wonder how I ended up with YOU I mean your like cute and famous and I'm sure you could get any girl you want. Why me?" I ask now turning to face the mirror to curl my lashes. "Your the smartest, funniest, cutest, sweetest, bravest girl I've laid my eyes on. I only want you." He hugged me from behind. "Thank you babe... I needed that" I closed my eyes and felt his hair fanned against my neck, he laid his head on it. "Cmere, let me pick you an outfit." He said and held my hand to walk outside my bathroom into my closet. He picked a pink carhartt hoodie and black flare leggings. After he handed them to me he turned away from me and put his hands over his eyes. I smiled at his gesture "Melo you can look, it's not like you haven't seen it before" I giggle softly and he turns back around. My brothers are here, you ready?" He asks me and I shut my lights off opening the door. "Of course" I held his hand as I walked downstairs.