-16-

I went upstairs and quickly changed into black leggings, a white sweatshirt with Melos jersey over it, and some air forces. We had to leave in a half hour since Nick had to be there before the Jv game started even tho he played varsity. I freshened up my makeup and perfume, this time seeing Nick and Ally waiting for me. Ally had on Nicks spare jersey, "Well damn, our dudes share a brain" I said pointing to our almost matching outfits "we do too" she giggled and dapped me up. While we were in the car I got aux and played Keke by sixnine and Fetty wap. I can't wait for summer when I have my own license and I can do basically whatever I want and I can jam alone or with friends with the windows down and shit. We got out of the car and went into the gym, seeing the JV warming up, I looked around and I saw someone waving. I See it's Melo and he waved me over. "I'm gonna sit with Melo, see you" I said and left to sit with him. As I got closer I saw he was wearing black dress pants and a black button up with a red bow tie, since you have to dress up for games. Once I sat down I turned to him. "You look so cute in a bow tie!" I say fluffing his hair and he fully smiled showing out his braces. "Thanks bae, you look great in my number" he said winking and I put my head in his neck "thank you baby" I said and he wrapped his arm around me. We watched the Jv and everyone went crazy when the 5'7 white guy dunked. Before halftime he left with his team since they had to change and I saw Ally and she walked over to sit with me since Nick left too. Once they were dressed they came out and started warming up during halftime. I watch Melo fuck around with his friends and dunk it. I record him smiling, sending them to him so he can watch them later. Once they were done they all sat back down. "Yooo! I didn't know you could dunk god damn!" I said "boys got hops" his friend piped up and the buzzer rang signaling the end of halftime. The rest of the game was exciting and our boys won by 7. Alright babe go impress me!" I said and he kissed me, getting up with his team and going out to the court. They warm up and then the starting 5 sat down with the others making a runway. They introduced the opposing team and started playing a purge alarm. "And now for chino hills, our forward Davis Rockland!" He says and he runs and does a handshake with his teammate. They go through almost everyone. "Our other forward, Lonzo Ball!" He said and i clapped seeing him do a funny handshake with his friend. "And to end it off our point guard LaMelo Ball!" I recorded it smiling and clapping. They started the game off as defense and I saw a guy drive, getting stuffed by Lonzo and he passes it to Melo. He goes down the court and passes it to his teammate, hitting a layup. Once they got the ball again he passed it to Lonzo and Lonzo passed it back to him and Melo hit a 3. The first and second period was a good watch seeing the other team score then we score, keeping the scores almost equal. The last minute Melo took a layup, followed by foul shots putting his team up by 4 when halftime started.