-12-

It's Sunday and my mom wanted to go out with me since she is leaving tomorrow morning for babysitting my cousin. I wore one of Melos sweatshirts and white skinny jeans. After lunch we went to the mall, for me the 2nd time this weekend. We got some outfits and had a fun time, I posted on Instagram some pictures of me and my mom, saving the pics for memories. My mom had me at a kinda young age so we have always been close, more like sisters rather than mother and daughter, so we got matching crop tops of the band that we loved. My mom is only 33 so I didn't care that she wore cropped things or shirt things. " so I have Lavar on Facebook, and I told him that LaMelo could sleepover if he liked, so just incase, there are things in the bathroom for you two" she said wiggling her eyebrows and I turned red. "Ma!" And she laughed. "Whattt? I had your brother around your age, your only a year younger" she said. She had Nick when she was 16 and me when she was 18, so she always had me prepared for 'things'. We went out for dinner then we went for a movie. "Whatcha wanna watch?" She said looking at the options on the theaters website. "Spider-Man" I said clicking on it and we got tickets for the 6:45 one, since it's the closest time. We drove there and got a bunch of candy and popcorn, almost being late to the movie because mom had to pee. Throughout the movie we talked and laughed since we were the only people watching it at the time. While we were laughing and stuff I realized just how lucky I was to have a mom that I can get along with so well. I was gonna miss her in the next 2 months but I know that we would FaceTime everyday and I won't always be alone throughout that time. Once the movie ended we went out of the room and into the main hallway, throwing away the wrappers and empty drinks that we had. "Let's go home now, it's kinda late and I have to wake up really early tomorrow" my mom said and we drove home. Once we got inside I brought some snacks into my room deciding to watch YouTube for an hour since it was only 9 and I usually go to bed around 10. I watched random YouTube videos and FaceTimed Melo, making the night go by fast. I went into my bathroom and took my makeup off. When I remembered what my mom said at the mall I opened up all the drawers until I saw a box of all sizes of condoms, I blushed and put them back in the drawer. "Who got you blushing?" Melo asked me seeing that I was red over FaceTime. "Nothing" I said and he gave me an 'i know u lyin' look. I brushed my teeth and stuff, going back into my room and changing. "See you at school tomorrow K?" I asked him waiting to hang up. "Yeah, goodnight T" He said "Night Melo" I said and hung up, getting in bed. I went on tiktok for a couple minutes until I felt tired and went to bed smiling.