-39-

I woke up at 8am and Melo was still sleeping Next to me. I got up and got dressed in Melos hoodie and hello kitty pajama pants. I went to the living room while putting my hair up and walked around the suite. 'Damn no one's awake.' I thought and wrote a note, putting it on the kitchen counter.

I went down to the lobby to get breakfast, if I'm not back I'm down there :)
-Taylor.

I took my key and went to the lobby, the hotel had breakfast in the lobby every morning. I got cereal and a bagel with some orange juice, sitting down at one of the tables. My phone dinged while I was scrolling on Instagram.

Melo 💍
I saw your note I'll be down in like 10 💗

Me
Ok babe ❤️

I posted a picture of my breakfast on my story 'NY day 1' I captioned it. I added it to the highlight named 'Vacations' on my profile. I saw Melo Walk in and get waffles, sitting across from me. "Is anyone else up yet?" I asked him. "Nah, I checked too" he said and shoved waffle in his mouth. We ate our breakfast and once we were almost done everyone else came down and ate, me and Melo were already done so we went back to our room to get ready for today. "Let's pick out each others outfits baby" Melo said. "Ok bet" I said and looked in his suitcase, pulling out ripped jeans and a BBB hoodie. I turned around and we swapped outfits. I put on the ripped baggy jeans on and a tight black long sleeve crop top. I looked in the mirror and grumbled 'i look huge' I mumbled, Melo looked at me and walked over. "No you don't baby you look beautiful don't let anyone tel you otherwise" he said and hugged me from the back kissing me on the jaw. He turned me around to face him. "Who said something to you who do I have to smack?" He said. I put my head against his chest facing down, "well since I was on the show my Instagram blew up and people in my comments aren't exactly nice about my weight going up" I said, a tear dropping off my cheek. "Hey listen to me baby," he stopped and made me look at him ", your perfect to me ok? And those other people are just mad they can't have you but I can" he said and I smiled kissing him. "Thank you babe, I really needed to hear that" I sighed and we hugged for awhile. We both went into the bathroom to finish getting ready and my family came back to the suite. "We're gonna go to time square in about 45 mins yall almost ready?" My dad asked. "Yeah, we're almost ready" I answered. We finished in the bathroom and waited in the living room for everyone else. Once we were all ready we left the hotel and got into the rental car we got. "Put the directions in Ma, so dad doesn't get lost again" I laughed and my mom snorted, Melo looked at me confused. "Oh a couple years ago we came here and tried to go to a restaurant in queens, we ended up in buffalo" I said and he laughed. "Omg it wasn't my fault these damn roads are confusing asf" my dad laughed. It only took 10 mins to get to Times Square and we parked in an almost full parking lot. "We're gonna go to the gift shop first, mkay? I have to pick something up for my friend" my mom said and put her purse on her shoulder. "Yup" we said and Melo held my hand as we walked across the street and into the store.