-22-

When we woke up around 9 I was facing away from Melo and he was spooning me with his arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled together. I heard Ally knock and I whispered for her to come in. "Aww y'all are so cute" she whispered and grabbed my laundry basket since she was doing laundry and took a picture of me and Melo sending it to me. Once she left I turned around to face Melo and he yawned opening his eyes. "Good morning baby" I said playing with his curly hair. "Morning babe" He kissed me tiredly and smiled softly. We woke up for a couple minutes until we were fully awake and I had him help me dress up. "This shirt or this shirt?" I said showing him a black turtle neck sweater and a white cropped tank top with a brown jacket over it. He walked over to me and hugged me putting his head in my neck. "Well I prefer you in this," he said running his hands down to my ass making me go red, I was wearing his boxers and a bra. "But I like the turtle neck" he said and I changed into it, he also picked ripped grey jeans. I picked him out an outfit, a red 3 button t-shirt and black pants matched with his red shoes. When I was doing my makeup he stood behind me and put his chain on me. "I want people to know your mine" he said and I looked at the 'Ball' pendant and the nice silver chain. I gave him a kiss and he stayed in the bathroom with me, putting on his watch and other chain. Once I finished my makeup we went back into my room, we were getting ready because Nick Ally me and Melo are going out to breakfast with some of Nicks friends. I sprayed my perfume and me and Melo took a mirror pic for my collage of pictures of us together. I grab my Prada cross body purse and put it on my shoulder not crossing it. We went downstairs and a bunch of people were here, about 10. I recognized a couple of them and gave a hug to his childhood friend Alexander who I've known for years. I took Ibuprofen in my purse with other things because most of us were still hungover from last night, resulting in headaches. We went outside and went into Alexander's Mercedes Benz  black van, looking bougie asf but also sketchy. We jammed in the van listening to Bodak Yellow by Cardi B and Look at me! By xxxtentacion, but only these 2 songs because the café was only 5 mins away. We went in and got a hostess. "Party of 14 come follow me" she said and we walked to the back to the big table since we had damn near a whole classroom of teenagers. "So some of you don't know each other, but this is my sister Taylor and her boyfriend LaMelo" Nick said pointing at me then at Melo. "Hey what can I get for you guys?" The waitress asked and we all ordered. I got a blueberry waffle with whip cream, Melo got French toast and a donut, Nick got a stack of pancakes topped off with hella maple syrup, Ally got a blueberry muffin and a funfetti muffin. Everyone else ordered and we waited for our food, me and Melo watching tiktoks on my phone. He put his head in his hands suddenly and I let his head "honey what's wrong?" I asked him. "My head hurts" He mumbled and layed his head on my shoulder with one hand still on his face. "Oh here take these they will take it away" I said handing him some Ibuprofen. "Thank you baby" He said after taking them and kissed me.