-19-

We got home and me Alisha and Melo went upstairs into my room. We chilled for a couple hours until we ate the pizza that Nick got for everyone. It was 7, the party started at 9. "Alisha you can use my bathroom and take a shower while I show Melo to the guest bathroom" I instructed her and she thanked me. I showed Melo how to work the shower and grabbed him towels and stuff. "Get washed up then put your clothes for the party on" I said setting his bag down off his shoulder. "Ok thank you baby" he said hugging me. "Anytime babe" I shut the door behind me. I waited on my bed for Alisha to finish then went and took a shower after her. Once I got out I put on a black long sleeve Louis Vatton bodysuit and a short white pencil skirt with my blazers so I don't get blisters. Something simple but I added silver jewelry and glittery makeup. I put on my blazers and walked out to my room where I saw Alisha laying in my bed wearing black leather leggings and a black cropped tank top looking pretty asf and Melo wearing a supreme t-shirt with black jeans and red thunder Jordan's. "Damnnnn y'all look good" I said looking at them both. "You look hot asf bae" Melo said wrapping his arms around me. "Fr you lookin like a whole snack" Alisha said taking a picture of me and Melo. "The party starts in 30 minutes let's go see if Nick and Ally are ready" I said and we all went downstairs. I see Nick in black pants and a grey Gucci t-shirt and Ally in a dark green romper with a bow in the back. "Ay y'all Look Fire" Nick said looking at our fits. "Thanks I like yours, Ally love the romper" I said and she did a little spin giggling. "Party starts in 10 Let's get this bitch crankin' hoes" I said turning on the speaker and connecting it to my phone. We shut all the lights off and turned all the LED and neon lights on. I played Look at me! By xxxtentacion. People started pouring in right at 9 and this bitch was bumpin right away. Everyone met up with their dates and I went to get some drinks for me and Melo. I gave it to him and he drank some "oh shit what's this it's great" he asked me. "It's fruit punch with a shit ton of vodka in it. An hour into the party we were talking to all of our friends pretty buzzed. We were filling back up our drinks and I turned around to someone tapping me. I turn around to see Liangelo and Lonzo standing there with cups in their hands. "You know how to throw a bomb ass rager" Lonzo said dapping me up. "Hell yeah, her brother used to be known for this shit at their old school" Melo said. I had told Melo some weeks ago about how many party's Nick had at our house that's what he was known for when we used to live in Oklahoma. We talked to them for awhile then they went somewhere else so me and Melo went out on the deck and played beer pong with some random ass kids. By the time that we came back inside we were drunk so i threw our cups away and dragged him downstairs where a shit ton of people were, dancing with one another on the dance floor. I See Isaiah dancing with Samantha so I go to the other side and pull Melo onto the floor.