-70-

I changed into my party dress and changed my heels into slightly more comfortable ones. Once I got back out of the bathroom all the light Swede shut off, replaced with disco type lights with loud music playing and people starting to dance. After I went into the drink room Maddy came in and grabbed a cup, filling up next to me. "How many drinks are you getting tonight?" She asked. "Girl I don't Even know if they have parties in Lithuania, I'm gonna get white girl wasted tonightttt" I laughed. "Exactly!" Maddy said dapping me up. Melo came up behind me and filled his cup up, he was now wearing ripped black jeans and a red tee. "Hey mama" he kissed me. "Hi babe. You look handsome" he smiled and I wiggled his cheek like a mom. We parted ways and I went to dance with my large group of friends. Nearing the end of the night I was really drunk, like stumbling on everything drunk. White girl wasted. I ended up slumped on the couch with a less drunk Maddy next to me. Melo saw me from where he was with his friends. "I gotta go, see y'all later" he said and walked over to me picking me up like a piggyback but in the front. "Ay chill big... guy i have a boyfrenendd" I slurred. "Im aware" he laughs "I'm taking you home" he finished. "My boyfriend ain't gonna like that" I mumbled and began inspecting my nails, next thing I new i was in a car with Maddy, another girl, Melo and myself. "So wheeeere we going s-quad" i hiccuped. "Youuu will be going home" Maddy said. "Alroity then" i laughed. We stopped and I stumbled out of the car landing in my front lawn. I heard hysterical laughing and someone pick me up again "stop picking me up you... i don't know. I ain't no samalander" i grumbled. He brought me inside quietly and shut the door to my room finally letting out his laugh. "Where's myyyyy boyfriend" i whined. "I'm your boyfriend" he layed down next to me. "Your my boyfriend?!? Oh my god yohr soooo cute" i ran my hand in his hair. "So if your my boyfriend do you wanna see my boobs? Haha boobs." I stood up and began taking off my shirt. "Tee! I do not need to see your boobs right now. Your drunk drink this" he handed me a full water bottle off my dresser. "Nah I'm Ight" i put it down. "If you drink it you can show me your boobs" he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okayyyy" i began drinking it and after I drank it all I was slightly less drunk. Melo went into my closet and took out pajama shorts and took off his t-shirt. He undressed me until I was completely naked, he knows sober me hates sleeping in bras and underwear. "I new you wanted to see my boobs" I giggled. He smiled and turned red, finishing dressing me and undressed to his boxers. He got in bed and pulled the covers over the both of us. "I don't want you to have a headache tomorrow morning. Take these." He gave me some Ibuprofens and I took them with the last of my water. "Goodnight tee" He kissed me. I squealed and smiled while turning red. "You kissed me! Goodnight" I turned over and we both fell asleep smiling.