-58-

We all finished our breakfast and got in the cars to go to the gym. Lavar Tina and some camera crew went in one car and me and the brothers went in Gelos car. Since it was starting to get warm out since summer approached us closer we had the windows rolled down with music blasting out of the speakers, hit 'em up by Tupac to be exact. We had a small camera on the dashboard that was recording for the show, we goofed around in the backseat hanging out the window and such until we got to the gym about 10 minutes later. When we walked in it was mostly empty except for the occasional gym rats. "Lavar! How are you man?" We heard from another room then came out a normal sized older looking Mexican man "Hey Tito! How's the kids?" Lavar asked giving him a short hug, Melo explained to me that they were childhood friends and Tito was like their unrelated uncle. They finished talking and Tito lead us to the machines telling Lavar about a new one that he got recently. "Yo let's go hit the leg presses" Gelo said and I followed them to the leg presses "ladies first" Lonzo jokingly held out a weight while going on one knee "of course, thank you Mr butler" I said in a mocking British accent. We all laughed and I set the press to 90 pounds. There were only two machines so me and Lonzo were doing leg presses while Gelo and Melo were doing leg curls next to us. After Lavar came over we started with the multi use machines, (deadlifting, squatting, etc) i loaded a bar to 110 for squats. Melo spotted me by standing behind me and ghosting his hands over my waist. After a couple of reps my legs were shaking so I put the bar down so me and Melo could switch spots. "Damn girl, you got another thing making yo legs shake?" Melo said in my ear from behind me. I went red in the face "LaMelo!" I whisper yelled at him and he laughed. "I'm gonna spot you" I told him and he added some weights to the bar and got a bench out to put under the bar for bench presses. He laid down on it and I stood over him with one leg on each side of him. After some reps he groaned when seeing the bar back down. "You got another thing Making you groan?" I mocked him, "touché" he laughed. We spent another two hours at the gym then they dropped me home. "Thank you Lavar!" I said getting out of the car in my driveway. "Anytime girl, stay out of trouble" he said and pulled out. When I went inside my parents weren't home so I took my bi-weekly everything shower. I made sure that I shaved and exfoliated everything because tomorrow is me and Melos 1 year anniversary and I was hoping that we go somewhere. I got out of the shower and dressed in my pajamas, it was about 5pm so I made chicken and rice for dinner and watched White Men Can't Jump in the living room while I ate. Maddy FaceTimed me so I answered. "Hey Mads" I said "hey Tee, do you wanna go to a double date with me and him," she pauses and shows me a guy laying next to her, I didn't know who he was so he must go to another school. "At the movies this Friday?" She finished. "Yeah sure I'll ask Melo tomorrow if he wants to go" I told her. "Kk I'll talk to you tomorrow love you" she says. "Love you too bae" I replied and hung up. I watched other movies until my parents came back and I went to bed.