-33-

(Friday evening) 33 is also my basketball number 😛

I looked at the time and started to get ready. I changed out of my school clothes and put on black leggings, the New York hoodie my mom got me, and some Christmas socks. I touched up my makeup and just brushed my hair to leave it down. I put on my Converse and my mom brought me to Melos house. When I get there I see a shit ton of cars and a bunch of lights on in the house. Melo comes outside and we hug. "Hey uh what's going on?" I asked him and he looked at the house. "We're filming for the ball family show, you gonna be in it is that ok?" He asked. "Yeah for sure" I said and we said our goodbyes to my mom and went inside. Right as we did they were recording us and he wrapped his arm around me. I said hello to the family and they cut the cameras. They talked to Lavar and a girl walked up to me, I assume she's the producer. "Hey it's nice to meet you, I assume your LaMelos girlfriend? I'm Angela" she said shaking my hand. "Yes I'm her, I'm Taylor" I smiled. "That's great! Could we interview you for the show?" She asked me "Sure" i agreed and she had me follow her to a room with a black backdrop and a chair, with a camera holder infront of it. "Okay so tell the camera your name and stuff like that" she said and they started the camera. "Hey, I'm Taylor I've been Melos girlfriend for the past 6 months. I'm the shooting guard for the Chino Hills Huskies and this is my first time on the show!" I said and they cut the camera. "Great! Now you and Melo can go back to what you normally do!" Angela said and I thanked her, finding Melo and his family in the kitchen with some other camera people. "Hey babe" he said and kissed me when I walked over. "Hey Melo, Tina i haven't seen you in a while how are you?" I asked her bending down to her chair to hug her. Melo and Lonzo argued about who's better at basketball. "I swear to god it's me I know them fat ass ears weighing you down" Melo said and everyone laughed "oh nah I know you not talking I'll smack that dirty Sanchez off yo top lip" he said rubbing the top of his lip mockingly. "Bet butch it's on site let's go to the court hoe" Lonzo said running to his room to grab a basketball. We all went outside and Lonzo came out with a ball. "First to 6, me and Gelo, and you and yo lady friend" he said, planning a 2v2. "Bet, I'm boutta dust yo ass" Melo said checking the ball with Lonzo. He drove on Melo and passed it back to Gelo. He was about to shoot it and I put my hand up, stopping it. "AH STUFFED" I smiled and brought the ball to the 'half-court' line. Me and Melo were first to 5 and they bickered in between rounds. We went back inside and me and Melo went into his room. "Hey, tomorrow Nick Ally me and a bunch of nicks friends are going to NYC for the week because Nicks proposing. Wanna come along? We'll have to skip school" I asked him "hell yeah, what time we leaving?" He asked. "We're leaving at like 6, you can sleepover if you want so you don't have to wake up extra early" I suggested. "Yeah I'll tell my dad" he said going to text his dad. "Pack up some airplane stuff" I said and he got up and packed a bag.