-11-

Once we left only Maddy and Cameron were there. "Where's the others?" I asked. "They went off to some store I think it was hot topic or something, so y'all and us can do some couple shopping" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh hell yeah let's go, me and Cameron get to pick out some things for y'all Mk?" Melo said as we walked to Victoria's Secret. "Sure" Maddy said and i agreed with her. When we walked in Maddy and Cameron went one way and me and Melo went the other. Since my mom was gonna be away I would have my house to myself a couple weeks out of those 2 months, so me and Melo planned on doing some things. I didn't want to tell him I'm a virgin just yet tho. "I'm gonna get some underwear first, then we can go to the sexy stuff" I say giggling. "Ight bet" He said and i went to the underwear picking out some pairs and making sure I get the right size. "Alright, it's all yours" I said handing him the basket. He led me over to the lingerie and stopped at a blue lace thong bodysuit with gemmed garter straps attached to it. He picked them up showing me, "my favorite color on my favorite person gyatt dayum" He put it up to my body and put them in the basket. I was embarrassed about my virginity as a sophomore so I acted like I knew what I was looking for. When we were checking out the cashier gave us weird looks, probably thinking that we were too young for any of that but we were 15 going on 16 for fucks sake! Once we were done we sat on the bench outside while we waited for Maddy and Cameron. It was 1pm so we still had 4 hours to shop. They finally came back and we found Marcus, Isaiah, and Alisha so we were all a group again. We went to Windsor to look for homecoming dresses, Since me and Melo, Maddy and Cameron, Isaiah and Samantha (a girl from school), Marcus and Jackson (a guy from school, yeah Marcus is gay) and Alisha and Carrah with some random guys that asked them. The girls who's dates weren't here had FaceTimed them to get their opinion while Melo just went into the dressing room with me. We picked out this nice blue dress and we both loved it, deciding on that one.

(Something like this) And he picked out a nice light blue suit with a white shirt to go underneath and a nice blue tie to match it all

And he picked out a nice light blue suit with a white shirt to go underneath and a nice blue tie to match it all. Maddy and Cameron had red outfits, Isaiah and Sam picked green, Alisha and her dude picked purple, Marcus and Jackson picked Gold/yellow, and Carrah chose a pastel brown for her and her dude. Once everyone was done it was 3:45 so we started heading to our dinner, at some Italian Garden place. Marcus held the door for us all while Cameron got the reservation. "Hi, reservation for 7 people at 4:00?" He asked. "Yup right this way" the waiter said and we followed him throughout the restaurant. Once we sat down we got our drinks and talked while we ate the breadsticks that were already there. "Can I get a shrimp scampi with no garlic please?" I said and we all went around with our orders, the waiter kept giving me looks throughout the night and at the end of dinner he wrote his number down on the receipt. "Yeah abso-fucking-lutely not hell no." I said and ripped his number off leaving it at the table. "Damn dude doesn't know any better" Melo said next to me clearly annoyed with the guy. We talked until around 6 when we had to go so I said goodbye to everyone as we all left one by one.