-47-

I woke up and shut off my alarm groaning and rolling onto the floor. I got up and put on hot pink sweatpants and a white baby tee. I put hoops and my other jewelry on, I only put mascara on today because I was still shaken up from jet lag. "You ready?" My mom asked me and we went outside into her car. "Well let me know how LaMelo is, I'm sure he feels the same as us, shitty" she said stopping the car at the front of the school. "I will, bye ma" I said and shut the door. I went over to our table and sat down, a couple minutes later someone sat down next to me and layed their head on my shoulder "I'm so tired" Melo whined and I picked his head up by his chin smiling. "Me too babe, that jet lag is the worst" I said and he kissed my face everywhere. "Stawppp" I giggled and he pulled away and layed his head back down. "So how was New York?" Alisha asked me from across the table. "Good, your girls wifed up" I joked and held out my hand with the ring Melo got me on it. "HUH?" Marcus shouted "I'm joking I'm joking, it's a promise ring we aren't engaged" I laughed. "Not yet at least" Melo mumbled still laying with his eyes closed. I blushed and the bell rang. "Cmon babe" I got him off me and we all split up to walk to class. The day went by so slow and I almost died by the time the dismissal bell rang. I met up with my friends and we got in Alexie's car, she was a senior that we were friends with. "Hey who's this?" She asked me while we walked to her car, I knew she meant Melo "oh this is LaMelo my boyfriend Melo this is Lexi" I said and they said hello. Since it was me Melo Lexi Marcus and Maddy all the seats were filled so I sat in the back middle. "Ay gimme aux Marcus had it last week" I whined and she threw me the cord. "Y'all fuck with Tee Grizzley?" I asked. "Hell yeah play Mrs Evans 2" Lexi said. We had the music really loud but we could only go a couple towns over because I had to be back before 5 for senior night. School ends at 2 so we had almost 3 hours to kill. When we got there it was a little warmer than Chino so I took my jacket off. "What y'all want?" She asked. "I want rocky road" I told her. We all ordered, Marcus got cotton candy, Maddy got watermelon, Lexi got coffee and Melo got Vanilla with sprinkles. We sat down at a picnic table and talked about things, teachers, bitches, tea, fights, all that stuff. At 4 we had to leave since it took almost 40 mins to get back into chino and I had to be at the school by 5:15.

Time skip ⏭️

I thanked Lexi and said goodbye to everyone, me and Melo got dropped off at my house. "Hey ma" I said while opening the front door. "Hey honey, remember we gotta leave in 30" she reminded me, I looked at my Apple Watch and saw it was 4:45. Me and Melo went into my room and since we had to dress up he helped me pick my outfit, grey dress pants with a red sweater with heels and jewelry. "You look great babe" He hugged me. "Thank you baby" I hugged him back and kissed him, he smiled and I grabbed my basketball bag and went downstairs. "Let's go" My mom said and we all got in the car, it was 5:07 luckily we only lived a couple minutes away from the school so I wasn't gonna be late.