Round One

After everyone left I decided that I couldn't stay in my room for much longer trying to avoid Bucky plus I was already so bored there's only so much one can do alone in a room.

I've been a bit behind on training since the gun shot and I feel a bit better so I decided to change into some gym attire and start training again. 

On the way I walked into the kitchen grabbed my water bottle and headed down to the gym

I wrapped my hands tightly and began sparing with the punching bag in front of me

One punch. *RUN Y/N* second punch *DAD!* third punch *Will I ever see you again mommy?* With that last punch the bag flew to the other side of the room with sand pooling out of it. 

"What did that bag ever do you to." I heard from the door way. I turned around to see metal man looking all confused probably thinking how i managed that but to be honest I had no clue either. "Nothing" I added. I hung up another bag and continued this time nothing coming to my head. 

"Ever since Hydra you've been acting different you know." He said I looked at him confused "I have no idea what your talking about" I said while hitting the bag harder and harder each time. "You do you just don't want to admit it. Something tells me you've been getting dreams." How the fuck did he know about that. Since hydra i've been having dreams that felt more like flashbacks. 

"Like I said tin can I don't know what your talking about!" I snapped. "Oh yeah tell that to the other punching bag and the soon to be victim of the same fate." When I looked down at the punching bag I saw a whole forming. "Shit."  "Look how about you spar with something more durable and less likely to break?" He asked

"You really want me to kick your ass for a second time?" I smirked. "Rematch this time you wont get so lucky." "Fine but I'm not going easy on you." "Never said you had to doll." With that I stepped onto the mat grabbing his human arm bending it behind his back. Forgetting this shits metal arm could do a 360 he spun it behind his back where i was holding his other arm hostage grabbed me by the neck and flipped me over his head landing me on the matt. "OUCH that was harsh." I said "next time don't pull a dumb move." "Not everyone's arm can do a 360 barnes." I huffed as I got back up punching him in the face. "OW-" "Oh get over it" He wiped that smirk of my face real quick when he flipped me into the ground.

"I win." yeh like hell he is. I swept his foot causing him to fall in which then i straddled him. "Who's winning now" I said cockily. Just when I thought it was over. He spun us around to then it was him on top of me. "Still me doll" I rolled my eyes kicked him in the groin and got up to take a break. 

"Over all ready?" he said still on the floor. "You look like you could use 5 minutes" I replied from the bench drinking my water. 

"You know" He said getting up. "You should stick to being smart I don't think fighting is your thing." "That's not what it looked like from my angle barnes." "You got lucky." He hissed. "So i got lucky twice? " "Yes." he stated. Just like that i had an idea. "Fine well go again In 10 mins. But this time weapons allowed." "Your on doll."