I don't need saving

*SERVERAL HOURS LATER*

My eyes strained to open my vision blurred not that I could see anything anyway it was pitch black and a thump continuously pounding in my head almost as if it was drilling into my scull. 

"Ow fucking hell man. "DID YOU HAVE TO KNOCK ME OUT NOW I HAVE A HEADACHE THANKS A LOT! Have you at least got any aspirin?" I hollered as the bag was ripped off my head

"Hello Y/n" I heard a deep male voice opposite me say. As my vision cleared up I saw a blonde man in front of me. 

"Alexander Pierce." I said firmly. "I see you know who I am so no need for introductions." "Wow congratulations your a lot smarter than you look" I sarcastically. "And what do I look like?" He asked. I looked him up and down before replying : "A man baby who's been sucking off daddy for his money" *SLAP*.

Before I could finish he slapped me across my face. "Ow dude. So what do you want. Clearly if you wanted me dead you would of done so." I stated. 

"Your right we don't want you dead.. We did want your power but that's just too much effort. Why take it when we can just flip a switch and turn you back into your old self" He replied answering my question. 

"What are you talking about?" I puzzled. "Summers Song darling" I heard from Another man said walking in. "Wow my former one night stand Hotel guy right? God so your a Hydra agent" "Yes I was sent to find you the moment you landed wasn't that hard to be fair." "God I really should of asked you about your job" "Probably" He chuckled.

"Are you two done? Great so as I was saying once we turn your into a killing machine again we will get hold of Barnes and turn him back into the Winter soldier and then you two and be murder buddies again! How does that sound?" Alex asked. 

"Terrible. And rewind again?" I asked confused. "Yeah just like old times?" "What are you going on about old man." "You and the Winter Soldier used to go on missions together. I swear you got all your memories back?" "I thought i did... Maybe your just lying." "I assure you I'm not in fact you behind the computer pull up footage from the old days." Alex asks. "Sure boss." 

*SHOWS Y/N FOOTAGE FROM HER AND BUCKY ON A MISSION*

"That ass hole didn't think it was necessary to share details." He lied again right as we were becoming friends even more I-... Just like that I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"ALRIGHT THEN rip to your relationship. Well be back soon sit tight we need to start work asap!" And then everyone in the room left. 

I'm pissed no fucking wonder he knew how to help with everything!! Ugh I should of put together the dots!! "Okay come on Y/n you can get out just think" Oh waittt I have powers now!! "Oh you guys are so screwed!!" I said quietly. 

*MEANWHILE BACK AT THE COMPOUND* 

The next day..

BUCKYS POV

7:00AM... 

My eyes shot open I stayed up late to see if Y/n would return later but she never did.  I jumped out her bed opened my door and sprinted to her room even though it was just opposite mine.

"Y/N?!?" I banged on the door *no answer* Fuck this I thought as I slammed the door open to see her bed unmade. I fucking knew it.

"Friday. Awake all the Avengers NOW and track down Y/n while your at it." "Yes Tin can" "Seriously someones gotta change that name!" I yelled as I was on my way to the living room to wait for everyone I was met by a large man with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Thor! Perfect timing I'm 100% Y/ns missing." 

"Well that's unfortunate as I have arrived to explain Y/ns abilities after discussing with some asgardians.." Thor replied. 

All the avengers walk in. 

"Why the hell are you waking us up so early were all hungover and how dare you use friday to do it!. Tony started "I told you I told everyone of you she was gone no one listened Ohhh she's off with some guyyy" I imitated whoever told me last night. "She's not back??" Asked Steve. "No." I said coldly. 

"Tin can! I found Y/ns location and some footage from last night." Friday chimed in. "She's in Russia in an underground base around the south area." added Friday. Then she played the footage of Y/n getting kidnapped. "I fucking knew it." 

"Okay Avengers. Suit up. Now." Steve commanded and we all did so. 

Y/NS POV:

They walked around the room and I began looking for something to break me out to my right I saw a little needle. "Looks small enough" I used Telekinesis to get the needle. Shoving and twisting it into the chains around me that had a padlock after some fiddling I got them off. "finally" I said but before I could take off the chains Alexander walked back in..

"Oops I forgot the keys can't have you escaping again now can we!" "Keys to what?" I pretended to be still tied up. "The chains that are keeping you in check" He replied while walking out. 

"Oh fuck sake the keys were over there the whole time!" Moving on. As I was about to shove the chains off and bust out of here 5 hydra agents walk in including hotel guy and Pierce. 

"Okay now we can begin!!" A huge metal thing came down onto my head almost like a hair salon bowl it looked creepy as fuck. "Listen I just got my hair done this isn't doesn't have to happen okay!" I said nervously. "Shut up." An agent said. "Rude" I said rolling my eyes.

A guy came up to me with a syringe "Absolutely not." I said breaking out the chains kicking him in the groin before grabbing his gun and shooting him. Everyone raised there guns to me. 

"HOLD FIRE" Pierce quickly said. "Do this the easy way Y/n.. we could be a team! Work together." He protested. "Yeah to kill people." i hissed. "You do that anyway.. with the avengers." "That's for the right reasons so hush."

"Alright enough with the toys" I said dropping the gun. "Lets have some... fun" I said smirking. 

Everyone looked around confused my eyes turned green as a lifted all the agents with my mind slamming them into the floor then the ceiling.. then floor.. ceiling... floor.. until they were lifeless only took a couple tries..

Next i walked up to Hotel guy.. "Dam I even thought you were cute.." Oh well I said while using my magic to grab the sharpest thing and shoving it into his heart. 

Next was Pierce but I turned and he was gone. I scanned the whole building nothing.. As I was looking I found files Archived ones  *Y/ns Powers explained* I watched some of the video it showed a bunch of spells and how I did them.. "Ooo that could be useful" I said pointing at the screen. 

"There should be something of Steves in here" I said looking in the box that said "Steve Rogers" I found a cap of his maybe from 1900s? It had a hair strand it will do! 

I went into a room grabbed a bowl put his hair in it and grabbed my knife that was holsted on my thigh. I let a decent amount drip as it filed at least 1/4 of the way. 

I began my incantation that then made the blood and Steve's hair disappear 

AVENGERS POV

"Okay is every- the hell!" Steve cried out while holding his arm. "What is it!!?" Nat asked concerned. Everyone looked at Steve as he rolled up his sleeve to see "I don't need saving! - Y/n." Engraved on his arm. 

"How's that physically possible? I can't even do that" Wanda asked. "Well of course its not physically possible" Replied Thor "But she's a very diverse type of witch It's confusing I'll explain later. Thor replied. 

Y/N POV

"Okay hopefully he got the note" I grabbed a box that had all my files found a bag and dumped it all into there. I then set fire to the building blowing it up. The fire got extreme to an extent where I had accidentally blocked all the exists.. 

I blew a whole in the roof then flew out before the building collapsed completely still on fire.