Hunt.

>Tuesday

Okay today's mission is to scope out the targets find out where they are exactly and to confirm a location.

Once I had breakfast I put on a green skirt paired with a cropped jacket with a black underlay full sleeved top. I put a thigh holster with my handgun under my skirt just in case I mean I have powers but you know bullets hurt just a little more. 

I'm going to start with Jones and smith ill just have to leave Green to chance. I got into my car and drove down to the cafe right next to the delivery service building so it didn't look suspicious.

I ordered a tea and sat by the window waiting for him to come by according to some info he was meant to make a quick stop by then come back for the 6'o clock delivery. Just as I was filling in  the gaps in my research there he was. 6ft tall blonde hair green eyes looks Russian or retarded I can't tell.. 

Speaking of Russian god I miss Bucky it's been 2 days I forgot to text him whoops... Okay a little busy so maybe he'll understand I've got other things to worry about.

After the coffee shop I left straight for the safe house a couple blocks down. I parked a couple houses away and got out my car to act like I was going out on a walk or so.

As I walked past I observed that the windows were open so sign of life was confirmed, the light's were on... it would be an easy kill.

I left the area around 20 mins later got into my car and drove home. On my way back I got a message. 

*JAMES: "Hey doll. Hows it going"

 ME: "Heyy pretty well at this rate i'll be home like tomorrow."

JAMES: " Good. I can't wait for you to get home."

ME: "Yeah me too how is everyone there." 

JAMES: "Tony's just stressing out over your wellbeing he acts like he doesn't care but the rants to himself at 3AM are something else. Everyone else is alright."

ME: "That's good what about you." 

JAMES: "Terrible I'm not with you." 

ME: "Only a couple more days... Hey I've got to go I need to kill some dudes."

JAMES: "She said casually."

ME: "It's out job soooo like"

JAMES: "Alright be safe doll." 

ME: "Love you bye"

JAMES: "Love you to" *

Great. Now time to get ready and kill some Hydra ass hats.