It's time.

Another two weeks went by.. This was the Walkers last couple of nights here. We got intel of the swap going down tonight at a casino next to a hotel owned by one of Hydras top sponsors. The casino was hosting a masquerade night where everyone wore masks so blending in wouldn't be a problem 

"Are you ready?" Bucky asks as we are about to enter the casino. "As i'll ever be." We walk in holding the masks over our faces as I head straight for the bar as he scopes out the area.

"Can I offer you a drink?" I hear from the guy next to me.. There was a certain familiarity to his voice like I knew him somewhere. "Well I'm never one to refuse a pretty face" I look over to him and I almost gasp, but I keep my composure.

"I'm Anthony Green." he introduces. fuck. "Hayley smith." I reply with a smile "What a pretty name i'm assuming she has a pretty face that goes a long with that." he says passing me a drink. "She does." I reply taking a small sip of that drink. 

I thought I was rid of him ages ago when he kidnapped and brainwashed me.. guess not.

"So to what do I owe the pleasure." he starts. "What brings you here." he says taking a sip of his drink. "I'm just here on vacation needed a night away so I picked a place on the map and went." i replied. 

Before he could continue my phone rang twice. "Oh excuse me i have to take this." I say thanking god for this distraction. That was the signal to meet bucky in the room. 

"Okay so the Agents who are meant to be retrieving the chip are now preoccupied but the bad thing is this place is swarmed with hydra agents so be careful." Buck warns.

"Don't worry just make yourself scarce." I say hearing voices approach the room. Buck disappears and Mr and Mrs Walker walk in.

"Do you have the package" I say with  a strong Russian accent. "We do. I thought we were dealing with the boss?" He asked confusedly. 

"You deal with me. Is that a problem?" I threaten. "No. Not at all." Abbie reply's handing me the case. 

I open the brief case to see the chip. Now I know it's secure I lock it and turn around. "Your dismissed. Well done we thank you for you contribution and dedication." I say coldly.

With that they leave and so do I. I say over coms "package received." I take the chip out of the case and into my bra. I then hand the case to some staff member as a diversion. Immediately I make my way out of the building and to bucky who's parked a couple blocks down. 

We then drive straight to the airport where we meet Fury.

"I assume all went well?" He says as we greet him. "Indeed it did." I reply handing him the chip. "Right well you two get on the plane your finally going home." he said before walking off.

"I guess this is it." I say turning to face Bucky. "Are you going back to London after this?" he asks confusedly. 

"I- I don't know..." i reply unsure of what I'm going to do when we get back to the compound. The super chip was brought back into the right hands.. now do I stay at the compound or go back to London

Shit. 

A/N THANK GOD THAT MISSIONS OVER UHM IT WAS JARRING AND I BET IT WAS A TOUGH THING TO SIT THROUGH MBMBBBMB. BUT NOW Y/N IS FACED WITH A VERY INTERESTING DECISION. Should she leave... or should she stay.