Confrontment

*Knock knock*

My doors already open but he still knocked I motioned him to come in his words still lingering in the air from our last chat.

"So what did you have to tell me." I said with a half smile on my face I didn't want to scare him he looked terrified as it was.

"You've been having these dreams that felt... real right?" "Yeah.." "I'm assuming you've had a dream about you parents death, but you couldn't recognise the man that was there the one that caused the accident killing them.." "Where are you going with this." Please don't say what I think your going to say. "Y/n that man was me. I-i killed your parents." 

I felt like dumbbells were being smashed into my head trying to process his words and not lash out. I'm assuming it was the whole winter soldier phase that made him. Still i'm shocked. 

"Please say something.." He looks to my face trying to find an answer. 

"Tell me everything." I commanded.

"Your dad was working with Nick Fury. Nick works for shield, hydras biggest enemy. Stark was creating all this tech for fury so hydra had to shut it down." 

He was telling me slowly as if i was about to break or something 

"Continue I'm fine barnes." 

"I was sent to kill them one night when they were leaving town I had no idea you were in the car. I shot one of there tyres causing the care to crash into a tree. Just by the impact your dad was already bleeding out he would of been dead within some seconds. But your mom she was still alive.." Tears swelled up into my eyes but i didn't let a single one fall. 

"When I saw you were in the car I held back hydra asked me what I was waiting for I told them theres a girl in the car. They told me to bring you in but kill your mom" 

As he was talking it was all coming back to me 

"But by then-" I interrupted "I had already gotten out the car and ran, that's when you chocked my mother then shot her." I said with no emotion. 

"Yeah." "Right then you kidnapped me and then tony rescued me a day later." 

"What? you were held captive for years. Do you not remember?" 

"What the hell are you t-" 

There is was. There in that moment it started coming back to me I wasn't with hydra for a day.. I was there for 10 years.. 

"Y/n..?" "Don't. Who else knows." "E-everyone." "They all know that I was kidnapped for 10 years and didn't bother mention?" "They thought it was better not to remind you because you suppressed thoes memories after you were rescued not wanting to relive it over and over." 

I got up and i left  the room and ran straight for the living room I couldn't be in there for much longer. "Y/N" i heard bucky shout but i couldn't I didn't want to stop I- just I had to leave I ran to the front door but then *SMACK*

"What the-" "Hey kiddo" I looked up to see everyone back from the mission "Woah are you okay you don't look so good tony tried to help me up but i smacked his hand and backed up.

I looked at Barnes "Does he know?" He nodded. 

"Know what? Barnes what is she talking about.?" Tony asked confused "Whats going on guys?" Steve asked concerned after seeing a shocked look on my face. 

"You knew.. " I pointed at Tony. "So did you, and, you ALL OF YOU KNEW!" 

"Y/n you need to calm down and use your words what do we know.." 

"You lied to me.." I said with my voice breaking.

Tony looked at barnes.. 

BUCKYS POV:

"You lied to me.." She said her voice broke and so did my heart. Tony looked at me as if asking what is she on about 

"She knows what I did.. To your parents.. and.. her kidnapping." 

BACK TO Y/N

"So now you know" Tony said to me after hearing barnes words. I started slow clapping "Congrats brother you figured it out. " 

"Y/n I-" "DONT. DO NOT SAY another word " I tried to calm myself "Did you know about our parents too?" "Yes." he blerted out. "How long have you known." "2 years" he said clearing his throat. 

"Y/n we were just trying to protect you" Nat added. "Protect me that's funny god Tony I thought you were smart. The truth always comes out why do you think you know about Barnes. No secret can ever stay safe so I don't know why u thought you could keep this a secret!" 

Suddenly i was having flashback over flashback everything i supressed was coming back to me. But the only thing I could feel was rage. My breathing automatically got heavier and heavier. My pulse increasing second by second. My legs became weaker and weaker until I screamed.