Forgiveness

Bucky and I walked back to the compound in silence but not the bad silence.. It was quite peaceful surprisingly..  

*IN THE ELEVATOR*

"How'd you feel after that." Buck asked while we waiting to go up  the floors. "Before I had so much emotion held up inside me needing a way out but finding none.. All that resentment all pain, nothingness.. but now it's all gone I feel.. better." 

"So your not planning on murdering Tony?" Bucky asked. "He can stay alive for now.. thanks to you." Buck smiled "Right lets go fake kill my brother." 

*DING* The elevator door opens to the Avengers scattered across the Kitchen and Living Room. I walked in with my  heels clanking against the cold polished floor. 

Everyone averted there eyes to me waiting to see what was about to come out. Was I about to lay hell down on Tony Stark Or be a blessing sent from down below. Either way he was shitting his pants. 

My speed increased as I got closer to Tony, his eyes squinted closed bracing for my slap. 

Instead I embraced him with a tight hug. I pulled away and looked at his confused face. I simply smiled "I don't have the time to be mad at you. Time is money and I'd rather be spending it in better ways." I smile giving him a quick smirk and going back to my room.

*19:30PM*

Just as the sun was setting I heard a knock at my door. "Come in." My door opened in walked Tony. 

"I'm not going to mention recent events due to embarrassment" He stated as I chuckled 

"However you have till Friday to get your powers under control." "Why whats friday.." I puzzled until it hit me. His grin grew wider as I realised. "No" I said. "Yes!" "Why." "I said this wound happen 3 weeks ago." 

I sighed. "Your not having a party." "Oh I am your coming. So starting tomorrow." "I-" on that note he got up and left great. 

After that I got up took my makeup off did my skin care and went to bed. 

TONY'S POV:

I shut her door on the way out I was about to start making my way to make the arrangements for my party when I saw Bucky in his room with the door open.

"Soldier you got a sec?" I asked as I walked into the room. He nodded and I continued. "I don't know what miracle you pulled off but thank you." He smiled as I walked away closing his door on the way out.