End of an ERA.

"Stop please-" i said weakly. 

"No stop resisting and maybe ill stop" Green said Frustrated

"Listen Y/n I'll make you a deal. Give in let this work or we get you precious little boy friend in here and put his brain in a blender because truth be told he is a lot easier to turn." 

"Touch him and i'll kill anyone you've ever met." i threatened "So what will it be?" He asked. "Take me instead." i said without hesitating. 

"Theres a good girl." 

BUCKYS POV 

"Seriously steve." i said pissed. "What's up buck" "You lied she's in danger and you said nothing." i said coldly,

"Buck.." "No don't buck me I'm getting on a jet in the next 4 hours and I'm going to get my girlfriend try and stop me and trust me Steve I will forget your my friend." I warned before getting ready to go. "This ends tonight."  I yelled as I walked away from Steve.

An hour later Tony walked in. "Your not changing my mind." I said before he could say anything. "I know so i'm here to say bring her home safe." "I will." "I know we have never really seen eye to eye but she's happy with you and for that i'll allow it." Tony said softly. He can be nice and sometimes a snob it depends.

And with that alone I got my things and was off to the Jet.

Y/NS POV

"Alright y/n this is it 100 volts. 50 minutes now I need you not to resist and let it all in so it can flush your memories out." 

"Okay" 

he put that mouth guard in my mouth and began. fuck it hurt i didn't resist this time I let all my screams out but let all the pain in..

50 mins later.

"Kill the machine!" Green yelled. "Come on y/n wake up" 

My eyes opened to a bright room. Green bricks kind of a discoloured green. There were men in lab coats and women.

"Y/n??" a man called who stood in front of me. "Who's y/n." i asked. "It worked." he said i looked at him confused. "Who is bucky barnes." he asked. "No idea." i replied who the hell is that-

Then he started saying these words... that triggered something inside of me almost like it took over. until. "Summers song?" he asked. 

"Ready to comply." i replied.

A/N: Well ladies and gentlemen that is indeed the end of an era. The next part kind of going to be like a season two or like a part two but I wonder whats going to happen to Y/n and bucky... She doesn't remember him.. oh no...