Last Day In Paradise.. Or is it.. DAY 7

As morning approached the sun invaded our room, the shadows danced around the room while the cool breeze graced the curtains. I turned around to the man next to me who was fast asleep. His brown hair glistened in the sunlight like moonlight illuminates a lake at night. I slowly crept out of bed trying not to make a sound. I then walked out to our balcony which to my surprise was boiling hot. 

I stared out into the distance admiring the view of the clear blue ocean and white sand with small islands if you really focused. It was beautiful until..

*BUZZ BUZZ* I heard from my phone which was still on my bedside table. Just when I was about to ignore it, it went off again. Barnes flinched to the sound of my phone going off I thought it might wake him up if it was to go off again so I went inside to get it then came back out and shut the door.

*NICK FUZZY* :Y/n we got a situation. Meet me at the beach asap. 

ME: Copy that.

I threw on whatever I could find and was down at the beach in minutes where I saw Furry waiting. "Finally." he said before handing me a file. "I was quick" i said rolling my eyes opening the file. "What am I looking at." I said staring at a list of people with there locations. 

"Hydra agent's under cover ones. Ms Stark your not going home today. I've had your gear shipped here" *he handed me a birthday bag*  I opened the bag to see my suit, guns, grenades "Great what''s my mission".

"Assassination. I need you to track these people down and kill them. Then and only then you can come back. If you need any more weapons equipment or rides let me know."

"Done." 

I took the file and bag back to my room where to my surprise bucky was still asleep or so I thought.

I opened the closet stashing the guns and file but just as I shut the door I saw a tall man that I knew all to well standing right behind it. 

"So I wake up to you gone... and now your being shady." he said in a cool tone but curious at the same time 

"I'm not being shady you just startled me.." I stated before going closer to him, wrapping my arm around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Mhhhh mkay your forgiven  but whats in the closet." he asked curiously "Nothing you need to worry about" I reassured. "Y/n.." he pushed. "James. There's nothing to worry about it's nothing." 

"If it's nothing then show me." He demanded. "No let's go eat." i tried to change the subject but before I could even walk away form the closet he picked me up threw me on the bed the n opened the door where he saw and took out the  bag.

"Why do you have your gear." He asked confused. "Look I don't want you to worry. But I'm not exactly going home tonight." "What do you mean your not going home tonight." "Fury. He's put me on a mission here." "What's the mission and who's it with." he asked with a hint of anger in his voice. 

"Assassination. Just me" "Is he crazy. It's suicide." "I guess your just going to have to trust me." "It's not you I don't trust it's the fact that these people are highly skilled hydra agents. We all know your past with Hydra." 

"I'll be fine I can handle myself." "i- just.. .be careful okay." "I will it's fineee" 

A COUPLE HOURS LATER.

AT THE BEACH.

"Uhh why do we have to leave paradise today." Wanda said anoyed. "Agreed I could get use to seeing shirtless men." nat added.

"Girl i'm telling Steve."