It's beautiful.. It is.

"Okay babe so whats the plan?" I ask confused sitting in the passenger seat.. "Well doll it's a surprise I can't tell you." he replied kissing my hand. 

This morning i woke up in Bucky's arms for the first time in what felt like forever.. It felt amazing, god i missed him for than I want to admit. All I know he told me to put a swimsuit on and that were going somewhere.

Now were sitting in the car driving to god knows where.

A half hour later. 

"Were here." he says parking the car, then getting out the car, and opening the door for me. "Thank you but wher-" I stopped as I turned to face two mountains intertwined, but at there centre a waterfall that created a small lake. Trees surrounded the area, there was no one there but us.

"You owed me a date remember?" he says taking my hand and walking towards the water. "Right, our last night in Costa Rica how could I forget. Feels like forever ago.." i reply still shocked by the sight infront of me. "It's beautiful." I say looking at the view.

"It is" he says staring at me.

"Shushhh" i reply playfully punching his arm. "Oh it's like that?" he asks playfully. "Mhmmmm" i reply with a smile "Okay then." he says dryly before scooping my up "What are you- AH" i yell as i get thrown into the lake. 

"JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES." i finally say once i swim back to the surface. "Old habits!" he replys with laughing. 

"Okay you've asked for it!" I say getting out the lake and trying to tackle him into it.

When I finally push him in he pulls me down with him, when we both swim back up to the surface and he pulls me close to him, he then lifts my legs and wraps them around him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. "Hi" I say softly.. "Hey.." he reply's with a smile. "I've missed you." he says breaking the silence. "Oh yeah barnes?" i ask with a playful smile. "How much?" i add.

"Can't put a number on it... does too much sum it up?" he says tucking my wet hair behind my ear. 

"Prove it." i say placing my hand on his cheek. He smirks at me before closing the gap between us. Our lips softly collided together as we move in rhythm to the waves of the lake. His hands brush up and down my back as the kiss becomes more passionate. My hands grip his shoulder and the back of his head momentarily before we both pull away to catch our breath.

A/N

Hey guys!!! I'm not dead I swear don't worry I have not forgotten about yall. Lets just say i've got some interesting things lined up for Y/n and Buckys future.. And a little warning there journey together will NOT be a straight path. So ahem prepare your tissues. BUT FOR NOW ill let them be. 

Hope you enjoyed this little chapter more will be coming soon. hopefully no promises though.