Just the beginning

My eyes slowly opened until i saw the winter solider sitting opposite me to which I jolted awake. "What did you do to me." I asked expressionlessly. "Simple sedation nothing toxic." he replied. "What do you want from me." "Why am I here." I questioned. "We want the old you back" he answered. "What does that even mean-" i said annoyed. "You don't remember." he said sounding disappointed.  "Remember what." 

He was about to open his mouth but then he was cut off. "Barnes fraternising with the enemy? Do i need to worry about you turning too?" Tony said jokingly.

"Ah humming bird your awake. About time." he added. I creased at his nickname. "Don't you have anything better to do than hold me captive?" i said sarcastically.

"Actually I cleared my schedule for this!" he replied with a pep in his voice. "Do you want a thank you. I said dryly. "I wont be opposed to it" he paused. "I mean you did wipe out 3 of my guys so... "

"Dang it i thought I did more damage than that."

"Funny." Bucky said as his mouth twitched slightly. "Nat's recovering. Sam and Clint are in critical condition. Throwing them into a building really?" he said sounding pissed.

"Next time don't recruit fragile people not my problem." I casually said brushing his words off. 

"Shame all that super soldier serum wasted. How about you get me out of here ill take you back to Hydra and can burn this place to the ground together." I suggested with a sweet smile.

"Get your memories back then sure." he said softly before getting up and leaving the room. What the hell was he on about.    

Bucks POV.

"Is it going to hurt her." I asked concerned. "Possibly. They weakened her defences with toxins which allowed them access to her mind due to her being unable to resist. With the body having no defence mechanism even for an enhanced being.. They were able to switch her back.." Banner said truthfully. 

"So hypothetically speaking switches flip on and off. It's on right now. How do we flip it off." I asked curiously..

"I don't know. There are so many chemicals in her blood stream at the moment... We need time." Banner replied while looking at the screen with Y/ns blood stream...

"These blue chemicals..  There." I pointed. "What is it." i asked eagerly. "I'm assuming what's keeping her kill drive on. I did some x-rays on her head earlier.. That same blue chemical it secreted from her brain by some micro chip" he replied. 

"So they have something in her head controlling her?" i asked. "If were right than yes." he answered. 

That could on mean one thing... There methods of the electricity chair must have not worked on her. They had to try a different approach. 

"What if we took it out?" i suggested. "We don't know what it is it could kill her.." 

"Yeah im not taking that risk." said Tony pacing in. "We can neutralise it. Figure out what its chemical components are then we can get the elements that counteract it... Then we add the same out into her blood stream." Stark said confidently. 

"Lets get to work then."

A/N: Hey my lovelies how are we all. Honestly I know shit about chemistry that was all waffle. I have no clue how Y/n and  Bucky are going to bounce back after this....

Oh wait... hehehehehe IF they bounce back after this ;)

I guess y'all are going to have to wait and see <3