Round 3

*11:00 WEDNESDAY : TRAINING ROOM* 

"Right what's today's assignments.?" I asked while walking in where I'm greeted by the usual. "So you already know how to fight physically now were going to teach you how to fight with magic" Replied Nat. "Actually were only here to be dummies Wanda's the one with all the witchy woo tech." Added Tony 

I laughed "Mkay where we starting." "No ring?" I asked The past 2 days consisted of mind game in the ring just basics now to focus and use my magic all that fun stuff. 

"Nope instead i've put up this energy barrier. After some studying and if were correct your powers are basically energy so I made an energy absorber force field so whatever you do whatever shots with magic you take wont destroy my furniture and you can shoot in peace without damage. You just have to ask Friday. Here look. Friday activate Witchy woo shenanigans protocol." Tony asked " Activated." 

A  blue force field appears in a large square shape around the matt . "Impressive" Wanda stated. "Before you ask no the absorbed magic does not getting used into crafting weapons to be used against you." Said Tony clearing any miss communications. 

"No one said you did you just baited yourself would of been a sick idea though." I said "True it's actually used to power the compound." "Cool" I said while poking it. 

"Alright lets start" Commanded Wanda. "Okay Y/n magic only." "Okay." 

She blasted a fire ball at me that I just managed to dodge "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" "Kill or be killed y/n cmon use your magic." 

With that I launched a fire ball straight in her direction almost hitting her chest but she stopped it with her magic. It was so on. 

We went back and forth throwing magic balls, strings, stopping the magic throwing the magic we went for about 5 minutes until.

"SHIT." i fell to the floor. "Did i get you?" Wanda asked concernedly.  "No it's fine I just need a second bathroom break!" I lied and got out of there. 

I ran straight down the halls to my room right into the bathroom and rolled up the sleeve of my top. "Fuck.." It was burnt "I guess Wanda finally managed to land a hit" I said while looking for the first aid kit. 

"Gotcha" I opened the first aid kit and applied some ointment. "Should heal in time for the party if not makeup or a long sleeve dress should help." I said to myself while starring at the burn in the mirror. 

"Its just grazed it should be okay" I heard from behind me I looked at the mirrors reflection to see Bucky leaning against the door frame. "Do you just follow me around and wait for the right moment to appear?" I questioned turning around leaning against the counter. 

He walked closer to me "Tony told me to check if you were ok apart from your attitude I think your fine." He came closer... I tried to look unbothered but having him inches away from me it was hard not to... He was hot. I can admit that i'm not blind. He doesn't need to know that though..

"Careful Barnes." I warned trying not to sound nervous staring up at the 5'9ft man in front of me. 

"Or what.." He said placing his hands on the counter beside mine cornering me in.. We locked eye's our gaze was unbreakable he leaned in placing his soft hand on my cheek before pulling me in to a passionate kiss. 

I let his tongue do the work. We were almost in sync our lips smashing together with every second that passed by. He lifted me up where i was now sitting on the counter and he was standing between my legs never breaking the kiss. 

I ruffled my hands through his hair as his hand held my cheek while his metal hand caressed my back. I shivered at the cold metal sensation of his hand but I wasn't mad it felt good. Butterfly's invaded my stomach it felt like I was high on adrenaline until- "Miss Y/n Stark wants you back you have more to do" Friday said through the system. 

We pulled away at the same time completely out of breathe I started laughing as he helped me off the counter smiling "We probably should head back." I said. "Probably." He replied. 

We both walked back to the training room huge smiles on both of our faces Nat looked confused... Her and Wanda exchanged looks. "Okay whats next." I said distracting them. 

"Physical fighting now hun." Nat said as we got into the ring. "Ok first to 1 to land a hit?" "Yeah" she replied. 

"We got onto the matt and I swung at her blocked grabbing my hand and twisting it round to my back. I kicked her stomach and her grasp lose end came at her using her signature move against her landing a hit directly onto her chest. 

"You stole my move" "I know" I smiled. I helped her up and asked if she was okay. She was fine. 

"Okay so." Tony began. "You've done magic training u got ur ass kicked.. Physically training you won.. She has a 50/50 chance of kicking your ass" He looked over to Bucky. "fun." he stated unamused. 

"I'm fighting him?" "Yeah doll.. Call it round 3 or as I would revenge." "For?" "When you kicked my ass last time." "Oh yeahhhh that was funn" I smiled like a dofus. 

He stepped onto the matt and I followed. 

"Alright y/n your using both now." Said Wanda. "Wait magic on bucky??" I said confused. "Yeah whats the problem?" asked Tony. "I- He's not magically one hit and he's done." I said concerned. "Don't worry doll I'm not a Duracell battery you know, i don't die within seconds. Bucky stated. "One hit Buck and your fried.. literally.!" "We know Wanda's power does that. God knows what yours will its green it has to be different" "Thats worse!" 

"I swear you hated him why are you concerned?" Asked Natasha I knew what she was doing she knew something. "Yeah doll whats with the sudden worry?". "I- I'm not worried I just don't want to waste my powers on metal." I lied I was worried. 

"If your not worried lets start" He challenged. "mhm.." I said getting ready. 

"Ladies first." He said. Leaving that there I swung at him which he dodged. I gave him an uppercut to the jaw which he didn't see coming so he stumbled back after the impact he came forward grabbing my arms twisting my around with his metal arm putting me into a headlock. 

He eased his hold and whispered "Okay doll you have 3 choices think what are you going to do." He then tightened his grasp. As I felt the air escaping my lungs I elbowed him to the lower area which somehow he moved out the way. I tried to twist my way out but there wasn't. I literally couldn't breathe.  

So i threw my magic straight at him knocking him to the ground. "ow-" He groaned in pain. "You good cyborg?" "yeh imma need a sec" he coughed. "Alright trainings over for today" I announced before helping him up then going back to my room. 

The next day was like that we practiced getting my magic under control and It was very successful. Tomorrows the party and I can't be arsed.

A/N: Long chapterrrr im sorry