Bargaining

"George!" I lowly exclaimed grabbing his attention. "Now it's not proper to leave a lady waiting" I said handing him his drink. "I do apologise I was swept away by work where were we." he replied softly as he takes a sip of his drink. Finally.

"You know..." I said twirling my hair. "Were in a big mansion why don't we find one where we can be alone.." I finished with a wink and walked away as he nodded and followed like a lost puppy. Pathetic honestly.

Once we got to the already prepped room I secretly locked the doors as my Hydra men stood guard outside. 

BUCKYS POV. 

"She's gone." I say quietly on coms. "You lost her?" replied Stark. "You had 1 job flirt." he adds. " A little hard when she tells you to fuck right off." I say slightly frustrated. "Yikes" I hear Steve whisper before he continues. "I have eyes on her she's going up the stairs to the east wing  go now." 

"I follow Steve's directions but before I could do anything two hydra men were guarding the room she went in. 

"Sam I need a distraction and fast." I say over the radio. "I got u." I hear him reply as I then see him approach the guards. 

Y/NS POV

"When you asked me alone to a room I thought it would be for more intimate things.." he says with a smirk. "Oh don't worry well get there i just like to finish my drink before I engage in life's little pleasures." I say almost puking.

"Well then we shouldn't waste another second." He says smugly shooting down his drink approaching me. 

"Well it's been fun but I think it's time to go night night." I say as he falls unconscious and dies. "Finally that took longer than I thought." 

I then went to the nightstand and pulled out a little brief case containing tissues and a special serum. He started foaming at the mouth it was gross, I cleaned him up then injected the serum so drugs aka the poison couldn't be detected in the blood stream. However I doubt that there would be anything left after i'm done... 

There was a fire place in the living room I lit a candle while sipping my drink as I let the gas flow through the room. t

Yeah I was planning to blow the place up no big deal. 

The door bursts open. "Doll." The muscular man from earlier why is he hot.. Summer focus fuck sake. 

"You shouldn't be in here." I say quickly "You need to leave." I say but before I can do anything he sees the body. 

shit.

"The hell did you do." He says not surprised but concerned. "I murdered now I plan to blow the place up so leave if you value your life." 

"Do it. Drop the candle I smelt the gas when I walked in." he said confidently   "Get out." I commanded. "Do it." He pushed. "What's stopping you." 

I smirked. "Nothing." i said dropping the candle. Fire spread and ignited the whole room. I started to make my way towards the door. "I'd leave the building if I were you." I said leaving and walking down the central stairs as the rooms filled with fire and the sound of exploded windows shook the whole building. It was utter chaos people screaming, running, it was a glorious sight.

I was making my way towards the exit when

"Y/N!!" I heard someone yell. I kept walking god I wonder who's dead. Oh wait a whole mansion full of people whoops. 

Then they yelled again. "SUMMER." same voice as before. I turn around to see the metal arm guy. "Your starting to piss me off." I yell back. 

"Deal with it." he says catching up to me. "What do you want." I ask frustrated and tired. "Y/n Stark."

"Who the hells y/n." i ask "You don't remember." he says quietly. "Alright piss the fuck off I can't be arsed." i say walking off. 

Who the fuck is this guy. 

I get back to base with a full mission report. "Agent Green?" "what is it." "there was a man tonight who was he.." i say curiously. "He had a metal arm" I added.

"Ah you've met the winter soldier." he replies. "He said a name Y/n? Ring any bells." i ask. "Nope. I need you to handle another matter. The Avengers there getting too close. Kill them." 

"Copy."