First date! Kinda Nervous.. DAY 4

*THE NEXT DAY.. 10:00AM*

I was awoken by the sun peaking through the curtain into my eyes. A smile found it's way onto my face as I remembered the conversations of last night. I turned around in hopes to find Bucky but he was gone.. 

I looked around the room confused so i got up and checked my phone. 

*CYBORG SENT YOU A MESSAGE* 

I opened the message from Barnes to see 

CYBORG: Good Morning Doll. Out planning our date for later.. be ready for 13:00. 

ME: Morning Love. Consider it done

I looked at the time thankfully it was on 10AM then it hit me. This is my first date with Bucky- What the fuck do I wear. As I started to freak out I remembered WANDA!.

"Phasmatos Lacus! Wanda." I teleported to Wandas room when OH MY- "WANDA I NEED UR- Oh shit." 

As I teleported to wandas room i didn't think about privacy so there was Wanda.. and Vision.. in bed. I turned around.

"Y/N!!??" Wanda exclaimed. "Oh dear this is a catastrophe." Vision said with an awkward tone before continuing. "Wanda darling i'll give you two a minute... " He added before phasing through a wall. "Wanda I'm so sorry I knew I should of walked-" She sighed. "It's okay are you alright." 

"Oh yeah" I said tryna keep my cool. "Your lying spill." She demanded. "OKAY SO... BUCKY ASKED ME ON A DATE!" I exclaimed. "WHAT??!?" She screamed. "Jee Wandz I don't think Korea heard you wanna be any louder." I said mockingly.

"Never Mind Korea!! My little y/ns going on a dateee!!" She got out of bed and hugged me "I'm not that little." "Darling suree." she replied. "WAIT what time we need to get you dressed!!!" She added. "At 1pm" "Okay we can work with this. Breakfast first! Lets go get some coffee BUT FIRST your date outfit." She said excitedly. 

"Yes I was thinking something black.." "No- oh my god y/n" she slapped her forehead with her hand. "No?" I said confused. " I'ts not a funeral." She added.

"Owh." I sighed. We went to my room and picked out a white dress short dress, paired with a cute hat, short white heels, and to top it all off bucky's beige button up shirt as a jacket because you know..

"Okay perfect! You look stunning!! I'm going to go get changed out of my pjs meet in the living room" "Okay great!" I replied as she left the room. 

I put some jewellery on and fiddled with my ring. I'll do my makeup later we'll get coffee first. I went into the living room where everyone else was.

"Morning guys!" I greeted them "Good Morning Y/n" Steve replied "Morning Lady Y/n" Thor replied. "Damn-" Pietro replied "Damn is right-" Replied Nat. "Hey speedy watch it." Hissed Tony. Suddenly I got a text. 

SPEEDY MIGEY: You look hot :D

ME: Thank you <3

"So y/n what's with the cute outfit." Asked Tony in his protective, detective mode. "To get coffee with Wanda which bring us to my questions. 1: Anyone want to come. 2: Does anyone want any?" I asked. "Uhmm just a coffee please" replied Steve. "I'm okay thanks" Replied Tony then he added. "A bit much for coffee.." "Well I intend on doing other things that don't require your nose in my business brother" I snapped back at his hidden questions. 

"Oo dam she got you there. And i'm okay thank you sweetie." Nat replied sipping her tea. Everyone else told me what they wanted and  then Wanda came in and we left. 

AVENGERS POV

"Isn't it a coincidence that Barnes has been out all morning and now Y/n.." Tony said suspiciously.  "I agree, but y/n's one of my best friends she would tell me if anything was going on" Nat defended. "And Bucky's mine he'd tell me" Added steve. Sam chuckled. "What?" Asked Nat. "There so fucking."