Realisation

*SCREAMS*

Within seconds green radiation flowed the room looking like Wanda's magic but green. 

Windows shattered. Furniture tipped. Compound a mess. 

I finally realised what i'd done my hand flew over my mouth with everyone on the floor staring at me. 

"Y/n. you eyes." I looked at my reflection from some glass on the floor and they were green.. Wanda walked right up to me grabbing my hands as if she enters my mind 

She lets go quickly but her face in horror "What wanda? What did you see?" I asked impatiently. She backed away from me as if she was... scared. "W-wanda?" "You-you you've slaughtered dozens.. Men.. woman... Villages.. Cities.. All for hydra." I stood there in shock 

"Not for hydra because of hydra. She was brainwashed forced to just like I was." Bucky said coming up to me. He wasn't afraid though he lightly took hold of my arm showing me he wasn't scared. "I'm a killer.. I killed-" I broke down into his arms "Shh no whatever you were then holds nothing to who you are now? Okay." he said holding me tight.

"Alright that was... eventful avengers in the meeting room now please y/n come when your ready." Tony said looking at me. I didn't even give him a slight incline that i was listening. He can fuck right off if he can think he can hold a secret that big and get away with it. I just focused on now with Bucky trying to calm down so that doesn't happen again. 

"Go" I said to bucky he looked at me confused "Go to the meeting I just need a second.." "Are you sure? Promise me you wont jump out that window." "Tempting but no I have an idea.." "Should I be concerned?" "No." I gave him a weak smile as he got up and walked into the room. I couldn't hear what they were saying but the room was transparent so it I could tell it was about me. 

I sat on the floor looking at what I'd done then the idea came into my head. 

I got up and sat in the middle of the room. I focused centered my mind and raised my hands I could feel the power surging through me I had no idea what it could do. All I knew I had telekinesis. I lifted the glass of the floor placing it back into the position it was before it was cracked and just like that the windows were fixed. I then attempted to lift the couch but it seems it was too heavy I guess I hadn't reached that amount of power yet. 

I walked over to the couch and flipped it up with my brute strength which was fucking shocking considering I had none.. Scared of well myself I looked at my hands looked around I saw everyone staring and I ran back to my room locking the door. 

Tonys POV 

*IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM* 

"What the fuck just happened Barnes how did she find out." I looked at bucky.  "I told her." Everyone looked at Bucky as if he just announced he was pregnant. 

"YOU WHA? WHO ON GOD GREEN ONE TOLD YOU THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!" I yelled.

"SHE WAS HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT HER PAST SHE WAS GOING TO FIND OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SO I CONFESSED!" Bucky yelled back 

"Nightmares?" Asked Wanda. "For how long.." "Since she fucking came back from hydra" Bucky replied 

"And she didn't share with the group" I said " Really Tony jokes? She's furious with all of us and you cracking jokes." Steve said out of annoyance. 

"Look i don't care if shes mad right now. Our main concern is how to get them powers of hers under control before she shatters much more than windows!" I stated. "What was her killer name i forgot- silent.. no.. sun.." "Summers song." Bucky interrupted. 

"Ohh right yeah because her powers were seen as a blessing to hydra." "Friday pull up everything you can find on Summers Song then send me the files thanks" "Done boss" 

"Wanda your a magical gal any idea how to control the storm that's brewing outside you know the one that's willing to blow any of our heads of at any given time.." 

"It took me ages to figure it out. We don't even know what her powers are-" 

"Telekinesis." Said nat. "How'd you know?" I questioned "Just a hunch" she pointed at the window where y/n was fixing and lifting shit with her powers and strength.

"Should we be worried?" asked Nat. "No." Bucky said strongly as we watched Y/n run to her room.