Chapter 42: Enter the Bronze Fury

THE CAST

Douglass Booth as Prince Jaehaerys Targaryen: Eldest son of Aeonar Targaryen and Alicent Hightower and second-in-line to ascend the Iron Throne behind his father. A polite, well-spoken, and intelligent prince, he is devoted to his family and is popular at court for his keen diplomatic mind. Unlike his younger brothers, Jaehaerys is seen as the more mature and responsible one possessing leadership qualities that he remains unaware of. However, he has no tolerance for people abusing their position for personal gain or pleasure. He is best friends with his cousin, Jacaerys Velaryon. Like his family, Jaehaerys is a dragonrider claiming Vermithor, the Bronze Fury once ridden by King Jaehaerys I, as his own.

           • Alexander James Rodriguez as a young Prince Jaehaerys Targaryen

Will Payne as Prince Aegon (the Younger) Targaryen and Prince Viserys Targaryen: The twin sons of Aeonar Targaryen and Alicent Hightower, with Aegon being born minutes ahead of Viserys – making Aegon third and Viserys fourth-in-line for the Iron Throne. Being insufferable pranksters, both have a mischievous nature due to being identical twins. However, should the moment arise when someone threatens their family, they will not hesitate to get confrontational. Being dragonriders, Aegon's mount is Corxes while Maelyx belongs to Viserys.

           • Joshua Pickering and Hector Bateman-Harden as a young Prince Aegon (the Younger) Targaryen and Prince Viserys Targaryen

Indica Watson as Princess Aemma Targaryen: The only daughter of Aeonar Targaryen and Alicent Hightower. Named after her paternal grandmother, Aemma is a gentle, kind-hearted, sweet girl possessing her mother's charm and her father's intelligence. Although initially perceived as meek or weak-willed, beneath her great beauty lies the fire of a dragon should the opportunity arise when her loved ones are threatened. A dragonrider, Aemma rides the she-dragon Silverwing, originally belonging to Good Queen Alysanne.

           • Caitlin Blackwood as a young Princess Aemma Targaryen

Billy Barratt as Prince Daeron Targaryen: Youngest son of Aeonar Targaryen and Alicent Hightower, making him fifth-in-line to inherit the Iron Throne. Unlike his older brothers, Daeron is a hot-headed and quick-tempered prince with a "shoot first, ask questions later" approach and a no-nonsense demeanor. Although loyal to his father, mother, and brothers, Daeron possesses a fierce rivalry with his paternal uncle, Prince Aemond Targaryen. Like his family, Daeron is a dragonrider whose personal mount is Gaemon.

           • Iain Armitage as a young Prince Daeron Targaryen

Tom Glynn-Carney as Prince Aegon (the Elder) Targaryen: Son of King Viserys I Targaryen and his second wife, Queen Beatrice Peake – making him the younger half-brother of Aeonar and Rhaenyra. He is ninth-in-line for the Iron Throne behind his older half-brother and half-nephews. Although born with the Conqueror's name, he is described as lazy and indifferent to his responsibilities, exhibiting poor character and lacking leadership skills, preferring to drink and harass other women. A dragonrider, Aegon rides Sunfyre.

           • Ty Tennant as a young Prince Aegon (the Elder) Targaryen

Phia Saban as Princess Helaena Targaryen: Daughter of King Viserys I Targaryen and his second wife, Queen Beatrice Peake – making her the younger half-sister of Aeonar and Rhaenyra. She is considered quiet, socially withdrawn, eccentric, and peculiar, having an interest in bugs and at times speaking in cryptic language as well as displaying some clairvoyance, but has difficulty informing others of her visions. Despite her brothers' tense rivalry with their half-nephews, Helaena gets along well with Jaehaerys, Jacaerys, and Lucerys. A dragonrider, Helaena is bonded with the she-dragon Dreamfyre, though she barely rides her.