Chapter 9- Back for More Part 2 (Stephen Pearcy)

Vince has always said that for him or rather the members, no friends in his band the biggest life changes seemed to occur in January and Jan. 10, 1985, certainly stood out in that regard...but for he and I, we will be back for more if you will during this year and HOW.... there are some highs and the lowest of lows.... the lowest being my mistakes and total fucking heartbreak. 

The atmosphere between Vince and I is electric, a palpable chemistry and after what maybe a little over a year, I have finally found the man that has haunted my dreams. I wasn't kidding when I told him the things, he does in my dreams should be illegal.... but I left shit out too, the longing.... the fear, the mistakes.... our possible futures. 

I order him another drink, a teasing smile plays across his shimmering and full lips, and I feel strange, but I push that aside to say, "Soo...what would you and your bandmates be 'celebrating' hmm?"

"Mick, my guitarist, and Paul Stanley had their baby today. A healthy little girl!" Vince practically gushes, eyes sparkling before a strange look settles in his eyes that for some reason doesn't sit well with me...

"Wow.... well congratulations!" Vince chuckles as I say this. 

"Well, I can't take credit for it or anything.... ain't my kid." Sadness creeps in his tone before it brightens again. "She's cute, she takes after them both.... Paul has been good for Mick and vice versa. It's good that they have found each other, and their happiness together I mean. Paul and Mick have been thru a lot this past year or so and not just with Paul's pregnancy." Vince's expression darkens, his tone screaming not to pry. "I'd tell you, but it's not my place." He echoes my thoughts and there is a building tension between us.... but not sexual, it feels OFF.

Before both of us can form a reply if any, suddenly we both jump out of our skins when we hear:

"Boo fuckers!!"

Vince rolls his eyes, hand on his heart. "Tommy!! You've been hanging out with your terror twin too much...WAY too much. Speaking of which where IS he?" Tommy, I note has Warren in tow, whose eyes are glued to the hyper-active drummer AND Tommy is hanging all over Warren too, hmm....

Warren smirks widely cutting off Tommy Lee answering before he can, "Weeeelll...." Drawling it out, enjoying this WAY too much. "Robbin and Sixx are 're-christening' the bathroom they first fucked in....they sure the hell layed it down and HOW."

I roll my eyes. "There's like one damn stall...and it smells like Piss...guess they will get nasty anywhere."

"But Stephen if you gotta piss, just whip it out and let it go and sides not like anyone will notice." Vince cackles. Just you Wait Vince.... you will pay for saying that....and hmm I know JUST how to make you pay....

"Oh baby doll, TRUST me they'd notice....and you want me to show you don't you? Why ELSE would you ask?" Silky, smirking widely and I am rewarded with his blush....hmm, how far DOES it go?

"Dude! Vinny, you are like 50 shades of red right now!!" Tommy Lee starts laughing like a lunatic. Vince merely flips him off.

"Wait..." It occurs to me to ask after Juan and Bobby.... though I know the answer well. "Where'd Juan and Bobby go? I know good and damn well; they are screwing somewhere.... can't be here because Sixx and Crosby are fucking in the bathroom for what i bet money will be till last call." I turn to Warren, who shrugs.

"I think they split, said something about Juan having a show with Dokken."

"Ah." I nod and we all order more drinks and get increasingly fucked up and I think someone, don't know who breaks out some drugs....or what I think is coke, yep coke. And I all the while feel Vince next to me, I feel him.....its hard to explain, we talk...about things, I am not sure what...all I know, is I wonder what his lips taste like? "Baby Doll....i wonder, if you're lips taste as good as you look?" I slur out, my hand starting to wander, tracing patterns on Vince's thigh as I lean in....and I KNOW the heat is getting to him cause it getting to me.

"Hmmm.... wanna find out?" A hand on my chest. Leaning a little closer now, he breathes those words against my lips. "Maybe....you can find out.... IF you can catch me." Before I can make another move, Vince unsteadily rises to his feet, barely managing.... maybe he's had more than me, but who can tell? I catch him barely, before he falls....and we weave our way somehow outside, the back alley I think....as its cooler out here, Warren and Tommy forgotten and I manage without warning, to pin Vince against the brick wall, hands above his head me holding them in my grip. I lean in....and whisper, hotly and slurring in his ear my thigh rubbing in a SPECIAL place if you will, I can feel Vince tremble beneath me and MOAN:

"Well...I caught you baby doll.... now....i am gonna claim my reward." And with that, I fairly slam my lips against his and he tastes like sugar cookies, sweet and I only want more....as we battle for dominance, and I still have hmm pined and the friction....oh the friction as we make out heavily against the wall, with me in control, Vince moans....and after what feels like no time but is actually probably awhile, we part for breath....both of us panting heavily, me turned on beyond belief. I still have Vince's hands in my hold, his whiskey-colored eyes dazed from more than just the booze and drugs, sporting a deep flush.... he's BEAUTIFUL.

"Holy shit...." Vince manages to pant out. "Can....you....do it.... again?"

"Oh, baby doll.... i can do it EVEN better." I lean in, placing kisses up and down his neck, him still at my mercy before I once more claim his lips in a searing kiss. At some point, we manage to call a cab and head back to my place the night FAR from OVER....

You can use your imaginations for what comes next, but I will state the obvious. Yes, we had wild, inebriated Sex back at my place, Vince was COVERED in Hickie's. I was covered in scratches up and down my back and the funny thing then was.... I wanted to get to know him, we'd talked and had so much in common. The point is the morning after, we exchanged numbers to talk and meet up, and do more than have sex.... all though not gonna lie sex was gonna be involved at some point. We wouldn't actually go on a first actual date if you will for a while, we'd meet up for Sex and talk for hours on the phone....before we get to that, Vince invited me and Sixx invited Robbin to the studio the next month in February and the seeds for things to go to shit would be sown, Heroin and Jealousy....are mother fuckers let me tell you....

Before I go for now, its obvious looking back that it was more than just sex and there was chemistry, real chemistry from the get go....i never forgot him in our year we spent apart and later on in 85, when I would make the biggest mistakes of my life? I DID forget, and I fucking regret it to THIS DAY and even thinking about it in this moment.

A/N: Part 2 of Vince and Stephen's reunion, a HOT night for them both and they weren't the only ones. And a taste of things to come...and a taste of what happens behind closed doors for our main couple. Next chapter will be from Mick's POV, his thoughts on his friends/bandmates possibly, but also a glimpse into his and Paul's world, so stay tuned my friends!