Chapter 42- Me & My Sugar Cookie (Stephen Pearcy)

Me and my Sugar Cookie.... i love saying that, I love my Vinny.... I never tire of it, never have even after all these years. But ah yes, on with the show.... after all the fire, the heartache......me losing it all and realizing just how much I loved Vince especially once I learned that I could have lost him literally forever, I SAW. Wasn't easy, but slowly but surely, we got to know one another, and fall in love all over again...but deeper. So, by the time of Robbin's overdose and HIS seeing the light, we were a couple and seriously working together on our issues....

And that brings me to our 'first' date, the same night Sixx would have a breakdown. It was magical, shy.... sweet, romantic. I recreated our date from before things went to hell, I was scared initially, unsure of how Vince would take it. But I should not have worried so much as it turned out.... we laughed, we cried...Vince wanted to make new memories with me, and I very much wanted the same, so he'd brought a polaroid camera and took pictures of me and US. Crying he'd told me that night, "I...wanted...to take pictures of you...of us....i got rid of all traces of you not so long ago, it HURT...it still does....and I had no clue that...you k-kept my pictures, OURS all this time."

"Vinny, I...if it had been me in your place, I would have done the same. And it hurts me too, because I MADE you do that, cause I fucking broke you...but...I am learning...I am falling, falling all over again baby, my sugar cookie." And as if to seal my promise, I kissed him senselessly and lovingly both at once.

And there came another date, not too long after our first 'reunion' date if you will...and that's all I will tell you for NOW.

"Aw man, Robbin your son is adorable!" Tommy Lee exclaims.... teary-eyed from his place beside Warren....and, scratch that...make that Warren's lap. I am waiting for Vince, who is upstairs getting ready for a special date I have planned, one...I am nervous about.

Robbin fairly beams, but then smirks, "Naturally." Robbin's expression gets serious, worried. "Nikki is sleeping.... I insisted, he looked like he needed a break. I left Rehab early, because I didn't wanna be apart from him anymore, apart from our son and I wanted to take care of them both. I am surprised...shocked, well I was...that not only did Paul Stanley and his husband Mick...let me stay here...but that Nikki, that we're sharing a room...a bed, just...sleeping, this...is all so new to me." NOW I can understand how Robbin feels, but....he's changed...in GOOD ways yet is still him, a better version and he's told me he and Nikki are looking at houses and right now the gangs all here, even Juan and Bobby...Mick and Paul...huh, just entered the room with their adorable daughter and Mick looks so happy, knowing....and catching my gaze now, PROUD if I didn't know better....and to have his blessing...the blessing of Vince's family...means so much.

"Oh DUDES?!" Tommy fidgets, we all know he and Warren had eloped and surprisingly are the first married couple amongst us, but anyway...., "---While we're here..." Tommy pales and Robbin looks concerned, knowing...everyone does. "Um, I know.... we gotta go into the studio, uh both of us...got lots going on, but..." He stops and looks at Warren, "C-Can you tell them?"

"Shh, babe.... i gotcha." Tenderly, before looking at all of us. "Just found out he's pregnant. About 7 weeks." Proud, teary eyed...there are lots of congratulations and all and then they leave because Tommy gets tired so easily and his morning sickness reared its head, BAD. Turned out to be twins, the irony of a terror twin having twins...

Kingston gets put down for a nap, upstairs and I know Robbin also went to check on Nikki and I get the feeling Nikki already knows Tommy's news and finally.... Vince comes into view and my heart stops...

"Sorry it took me so long.... i wanted to look perfect for you...and Nikki woke up.... he knows about Tommy...said 'it's about time'."

I am broken out of my daze till I stand before him and take him in my arms, "It was worth the wait sugar cookie. You always look perfect to me...and, and...you look so damn hot in pink." I laugh, "Sounds like a Sixx answer to me."