Chapter 48-You're in LOVE Part 1(Vince Neil)

It was a long...hard road to finding love...losing it and finding it all over again for Stephen and I. Love, OUR love.... god, listen to me. Well, you sure as hell can't blame me for feeling like I Do, but my point is our love was made anew and stronger than before. We got married and though our wedding was dramatic or traumatic for a time for me at least, it was FUCKING WORTH IT. It was worth marrying the love of my life AND discovering I was pregnant with our first child, as I have said or you've found out...my morning sickness was rough and I felt guilty as fuck, because at the time I felt like I'd ruined our wedding and reception, I'd just wanted to celebrate mine and Stephen's love and marriage with our family...

I remember my hospital stay in bits and pieces: Stephen, always Stephen.... family visits, a lot of late nights, restless, hormones and marathon puking sessions. Still Stephen was by my side and where you next find me, well you know or have an idea....and you'll see....

Where am I? A soft, bed.... feeling like I am laying on a cloud and.... I don't hear beeping noises?! What is going on?!!....and oh shit....

I wake up alarming the person next to me, Stephen I assume.... really out of it, panicking and I race out of bed as nausea hits me like a fucking freight train and I 'luckily' find a bathroom.... not making the toilet but sink and I feel hands hold my hair back as I gag and barf, sobbing all the while.

"Vinny.... god, I'm sorry! I never meant to make you panic! i promise you it will be ok!" Stephen is very much frantic and worried, yet too I hear the love for me in his voice shining through.

I got to say something....thinking I'm....nope, turns out...NOT done, as I heave once more till fucking finally I am DONE, groaning clutching my stomach...in tears, feeling shaky as my husband I think helps me rinse my mouth out and vaguely I am aware of being carried and I feel as if laying on clouds again, but I feel dizzy.

"Here, lemme help you drink this...its still good and will settle your stomach and then I'll get you something light to eat since you need to eat." I manage a nod and find myself struggling to stay awake, but Stephen patiently helps me drink.... something that tastes of ginger and lemon, tea I am assuming and then I eat some cucumbers, with feta and something tangy...which I assume is balsamic and fall back asleep....

Once more I wake up and I hear....

"Vinny? Can you hear me..." And slowly, Stephen comes in to focus gently brushing back my hair.

"Y-Yeah.... w-where....am i?" I croak.

"WE my sugar cookie are that beach house I mentioned, so its our honeymoon. I knew how much this would mean to you, though I've been so fucking worried.... I've called your doctor 50 times already, everything is normal. I...." I cut him off slamming my lips against his, though he quickly takes over and I feel the onset of tears.

"I-I love you...and.... thank you...." I hate mood swings, I really do and all the tears, sucks ass, worth it but sucks...but that kiss leaves me with a craving of a DIFFERENT KIND. "Hmm.... ya know something? It is OUR honeymoon, right? And right NOW, I am craving...." I can feel and see Stephen's heated gaze, "YOU." I purr, reaching out and palming Stephen through his sleep pants, him twitching and making the most erotic sounds, music to my ears.

Stephen manages to lean in and whisper heatedly in my ear, as I continue to TEASE him, "You TEASE baby doll.... sugar cookie, you know better. But you ARE right." I pause..., "I didn't say stop Vinny...." Stephen groans, and it seems I blink and both of us are naked as I continue to palm him and without warning take him in my mouth, "FUCK!" He holds my head in place as I continue to pleasure him, as I suddenly find myself on my back, my husband's arms effectively caging me in, and I can't help but be touched he's being mindful of our baby, "Vince.... I NEED YOU."

"Take me...." I whisper heatedly, NEEDING him...oh so bad.... before long we become a mass of writhing, tangling limbs, gripping, and pulling...kissing, Stephen keeping my lips busy as he preps me and then he fills me completely.... that oh so delicious feeling of being full....

Skin on Skin, moaning and panting broken syllables of one another's names.... the musky and heady odor of us having sex...each thrust, powerful....my body heated, the bed is creaking almost alarmingly, but I am FAR past caring....

Then Stephen's pace slows, becoming languid...and I look up to see the tears in his eyes, which brings them to my own:

"V-Vince...s-sugar c-cookie...I love you an' our baby....t-thank you for l-loving m-me..."

"Love you....so.... much..." I pant and with one final and perfect thrust I come undone, spots lining my vision, Stephen following suit screaming my name...MY name as he joins me and I kind of leave planet Earth for a while......

I come back to myself, to realize that my husband is gazing down at me worried and he's cleaning off our combined 'mess'.

"Vinny? You.... ok?" Concerned and hesitant, I decide to relieve my husband, I smile...albeit sleepily.

"I am WONDERFUL.... Mmm baby, I kind of left Earth for a while...totally worth it." Stephen looks so relieved and then smirks.

"I'll let you rest awhile and THEN take you around the galaxy."

"So smooth Mr. Rockstar." I smirk back, while Stephen continues to clean our mess and then carefully carries me into the bathroom, getting a shower started...making sure its ok and tells me he's gonna change the sheets fast and then comes back and joins me, me wrapping my arms around him. "I take it back.... you're superman."

"It's a gift."

"Shut up and kiss me." I demand, and he oh so happily obliges before then kissing my stomach where our child is growing, making me melt...his touches tender, as he keeps me steady and washes my hair and body and next thing I know, I am once again in bed....my head laying on my husband's chest, feeling sated and content....until, I feel that 'urge' and bolt out of Stephen's hold, my morning sickness rearing its head....so much for pillow talk, as I heave....feeling Stephen's hands hold back my hair and soothingly rubbing my back, me sobbing at the same time.

"It'll be ok, Vinny...I promise, I am gonna take care of you and our little sugar cookie."

Still I can't HELP but feel guilty for getting sick even though, I can't help it...and like a doll i let myself be guided, once I finish puking, mouth cleaned and back in bed....my husband brings me a bowl of cucumbers and balsamic since that's been something I've started to crave as well as ginger-ale, which I guzzle and nibble on the cucumbers STILL sobbing, I eat as much as I am able and still refuse to look at my husband.

"I...i...I'm sorry Stephen, I r-ruined wedding an' family....and.... our honeymoon." My voice small and I am really cursing my mood swings.

I feel my face tilted to where I am looking into my husband's eyes...

"Vince baby, you haven't and aren't ruining anything.... I PROMISE you that. the morning sickness won't last forever...regardless, I am taking care of you....and I am HAPPY, because I am with you, getting to share precious moments...ALL moments with YOU. I love you...and..." Here he brings a hand down to my stomach, "---And I love our baby, so much...."

"W-We love you too." I whisper. Yawning now.... Stephen pulls me closer, cradling me and our baby, humming as I give into the call of sleep.

A/N: Part 1 of the honeymoon chapters & I have decided to make the honeymoon chapters 3 parts instead of 2, so stay tuned!