Chapter 52-A Terror Twin Gives Birth (Tommy Lee-De Martini)

Boo Fuckers!! Ha, just kidding! Tommy Lee here, or rather Tommy Lee-DeMartini as it has been for decades at this point. No doubt you've obviously heard Nikki and Vince's stories thus far, the fights...how they found their way back to each other and truly fell in love.... thanks to us their family at large and especially Mötley's resident Alien: Mick Mars & His Mate: Paul Stanley. As for Warren and me? Well, Chemistry from the get-go since that fateful night in 83, that changed ¾ of Mӧtley's destinies forever. I remember that night, a mix or blur of booze and...WARREN. I was stuck by those eyes, those hands. That was the night I fell in love....and when we reunited the day Paul and Mick's daughter Hope was born? It was like fireworks; I'd really fucking missed him, and his feelings were very much mutual, and we of course started dating and the rest is history. And we weathered our family's storms too as you've head and when I became pregnant with our twins? God, Warren was a nervous wreck or not that was me, he was nervous...worried for me and was my absolute fucking rock and where you find us...and me...is me heavily pregnant, 8 months on October 6, 1986.

I am SO fucking miserable!! Don't get me wrong, I love my children.... love the idea of being a parent, especially with Warren at my side. I can DO this. But I want them out and dread it all the same, not so good with pain....and I didn't want to bother my husband, who now...I insisted he take some time for himself, though knowing him.... he'll soon be......OUCH.

I groan loudly, hands on my huge swollen stomach....as the twins kick me where it hurts.... they're moving, but not too much...running out of room after all and FUCK...on the heels of that, I am feeling cramps and I burst into tears and yell, "MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Please.... NO.... cramps.... no.... i am fucking petrified.... what if.... they come early?!!

I hear running footsteps and next thing I know; I feel Warren...hear Warren and I cling to him as best I can, and I am freaking the fuck out....

"Tommy.... PLEASE.... calm down. I'm here now, ok? I know you're hurting bad baby. I promise it'll be ok." Warren is doing his damndest to soothe me, despite being very much worried for me. The cramps pass.... for what I HOPE wont lead or be full on labor.... still, I sob clinging to my husband.

"I-I...sorry...I just wanted you...t-to spend time...for you.... I've been such a clingy-mother fucker and...and.... I am SCARED. Its...too early, I am miserable...and...and." I ramble feeling guilty, emotional...you name it.

I feel those guitar callused hands that I love and know SO well, smooth my hair back before Warren looks at me seriously & lovingly both....

"Tommy that's sweet you want me to do that, but babe...you and our babies are far more important. I am here to take care of you, love you...whatever you need, and they need. You haven't been clingy; you need me and that's all there is too it.... I love you touching me in any way, love cuddling you and our amazing babies that are inside you. And I know you're scared...twins...they can come early. The pain will be worth it, I PROMISE YOU. Course I wish to God, I could take it away Sweet T." Sweet T by the way is my pet's name...well one of them.

Warren kisses me and my stomach and promptly despite my protests he does whatever he can to make me feel comfortable, which includes: the fan being turned on, being stripped down to my pregnancy boxers, belly massages and back and feet too...and STILL I am miserable.

"C-Can...I take a nap? Please?" I beg Warren.

"Ok babe, we can try it...but I think that...." and next thing I know, without warning I give in to my exhaustion......

I awake with a start, and I realize that the bed is wet.... what the?... the bed is wet?!! I clutch fearfully at my well swollen stomach and Warren comes into view, lugging the baby bags and my hospital bags and immediately drops what he's doing and rushes to my side....

"Let's get you to the hospital now Tommy, your water's broken.... you'll start having contractions soon." I whimper fearfully, "Shh...hey I know, it'll be ok."

Things are in motion right now....and I am out of it.... i think we're in the car, moving...moving......and pain...., I reach out for Warren, and I feel him take my hand....

I get a contraction as we're making our way to the hospital.... a true one and though Nikki and even Paul Mars-Stanley gave me an idea of what it MAY be like, it doesn't come CLOSE to how painful it is...and it takes my breath away....

"OUCH!!!!"

Warren responds, trying to soothe me.... but I'm not on planet Earth right now and I am vaguely aware of things.... still, I do KNOW is that Warren is my absolute fucking rock, my angel....my angel.

Beeping noises......hospital....and the PAIN...a contraction, covered in sweat.... miserable.... i don't know how much time has passed....

The pain fades for now and I find myself, clad in a hospital gown.... Warren holding me as best he can his worried voice coming into focus, "God...Tommy, can...can you hear me?"

"Y-Yes..." I groan, whimpering tearfully.

"You've been really out of it, scared me to death.... but I am here. I am SO fucking proud of you Sweet T for going thru this and we'll be a family of four soon."

"Y-Yeah...and...we'll find...out...what we're h-having...." I pant.

"I love you Tommy so much." Warren kisses me lending me all his strength and love and again.... it's like I blink and its TIME...to PUSH.

Damn...I feel a head.... i don't know if I can do this....

"Warren, I don't know if I can do this...." I cry.

"YOU CAN.... We're gonna hold them in our arms soon, it's worth it Tommy, it IS. I love you."

"L-Love you too..." I pant and bear down and scream, Warren encouraging me...more pushing and soon our first born greets us with a loud cry.... our baby: girl.

"Tommy.... a girl! Holy shit we have a daughter!!" Warren laughs and cries both and in her little face I swear I see Warren but with my lips and curly hair. She's PERFECT. The little girl is taken to be cleaned and measured and the pain...fuck...the pain comes back, and I push out baby no.2 and.... SHE, for its revealed to be another precious little girl.

After a fucking eternity, I pass the afterbirth and both mine and Warren's newborn daughters are placed on my chest, Warren helping support them and me.

I am exhausted as hell, sore beyond belief....and so very much in love....

"Warren, I can't believe two little girls...their beautiful, you were right babe. You were right."

Warren leans over and kisses me as he and I then resume admiring the yet unnamed little girls. "They are beautiful....so beautiful and so small. I wow...they already have us wrapped around their fingers...I am so proud of you sweet T.... we should name them; I have some in mind."

"You, are so right babe...our first born looks like you but has my hair and lips....and our second born is a blend of us both." Both little girls' fuss and I soothe them, and they calm down. "What were you're name ideas?" I asked my husband.

"I want to honor your Greek roots, so hmm...my mini me here..." Warren runs a finger gently along the baby girl's cheek, "Athena...Athena Persephone and.... our other little angel, hmmm.... Diana, Diana Hera."

"Perfect...absolutely perfect." Tears stream down my face, my husband in much the same state and then both Athena and Diana open their little eyes....

A/N: The DeMartini Twins are here!!!